MotoGP » Lorenzo defeats Hondas in Qatar MotoGP opener

Jorge Lorenzo wins the opening round of the 2012 MotoGP season at Qatar, arm pump costs Casey Stoner the lead.

LAME! - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 9:59 PM

WOW What a result from the Doctor! 1st place eh!!................................................................................Well he was racing the crt crew wasnt he? PMSL! :)

GPmania - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 10:06 PM

i dont see problem with rc213v? Chattering is camouflase issue to strategic battle honda to yamaha? I dont believed again about that! I think rc213v is more strenght than yzr m1, gp12 and other bike participation..

kneedragon1962

April 08, 2012 10:07 PM

"Where are the Stoner fans?"

We're here. Congrats to Lorenzo, superb riding, beautiful to watch. Nice effort from Danny. 3rd isn't quite what I was hoping for, but I also wanted something other than a predictable procession. Perhaps I should be careful what I wish for. LOL.

3 weeks is too long.

I'm not even going to rub it into the Yellow Army. Sorry guys, I feel your pain. Better luck next time.

Good work by Crutchlow too. Impressive.

mick - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 10:10 PM

How old are you Swissjudge?
Let me guess......2?

Great effort from the top 3 riders today.Stoner had it in the bag before arm pump set in.Still,3rd place is fine.Lorenzo said himself that he didnt think he had a chance of catching Stoner but he hung in there and took advantage of Stoners predicament.Pedro must have thought it was Christmas!
Good race to watch,lets have some more like this.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »