MotoGP » Nicky Hayden gets MotoGP test time at Mugello

Nicky Hayden to join the Ducati Test Team at Mugello this week.

Southerner

April 17, 2012 6:37 PM

Sure DB8.Hayden should be Ducati's #1 rider. The latest results,ie: Qatar 2012 emphasise it.
After Nick,I suggest Hector and Karel.
The 18th place GT car race for Uccio and Rossi suggest Rossi's scrambled egg brain is elsewhere.
What the hell,give him a 75 degree V to toy with.

DB8

April 17, 2012 6:49 PM

@ southerner, does that mean stoner is second to pedrosa then? After all, hes above him in the championship. Therefore, according to you, it is conclusive evidence pedrosa is better than stoner. Lol

I'm no fan boy of rossi's and I've been quite critical of him but people talking bilge that hayden is better than him based on qatar is just ridiculous.

mace-don - Unregistered

April 17, 2012 6:56 PM

quote db8, after reading all this topic is seems that you might be totally missing the point and going to the defensive here. Its not that people are saying that Hayden is 'better' than Rossi, simply that he is 'doing better' than Rossi right now. There is a huge difference right there.

Dannyboy

April 17, 2012 7:08 PM

Wow, never thought it would happen but I totaly agree with Raw Dawg!

DB8 People like you are sad. Can't look at the sport objectivly. Must not be much fun for you to watch MotoGP, all hung up on your favorite rider and can't even see the facts right in front of you.

Is Hayden more talented then Rossi? Maybe not. Has Hayden got on better with what Ducati have given him? Absolutly.

demi god - Unregistered

April 17, 2012 7:17 PM

Funny Hayden and Biaggi got on the factory Honda not long after Valentino switched to Yamaha and didn't do squat compared to VR. Biaggi complained about the bike got booted ,Hayden just puts his head down and rides hard but I don't see the bike improving much with Hayden's direction. He couldn't win a race besides laguna on one of the best bikes then and now there dealing with about the 4th best bike.

DB8

April 17, 2012 8:17 PM

@ danny boy, did you read my comments? Any of them? which quote of mine are you referring to exactly.

Rawdawg picked up on only one of my many points and it maybe wasn't 100% accurate. Thats only because he likes to show off his impressive yet geeky knowledge of the sport. He didn't acknowledge any of my other points

However, people like you just jump down the throat of anyone who defends rossi even a tiny bit. My only point is rossi is of course the number one rider at ducati

Jungleboy - Unregistered

April 17, 2012 8:37 PM

Last year Rossi was in front of Hayden, but, Ducati made the bike and did all the settings for VR, almost whole team was working for him and he also saw the Nicky s data. I wonder what would happen if NH had that kind of support? I know thats a lot of "ifs" but that is also the truth. In Ducati factory sun rises and sets for VR, and Hayden is riding "the control bike", shares data etc. Point is you can not compare them as they are not on the same terms - by far!!!

DB8

April 17, 2012 8:38 PM

I'd love to see the two of them with a chance and fighting for podiums. I remember in 2006, when I first watched moto gp, being delighted for nicky. I can't remember what the race was but dani took him out and the way he screamed and shouted thinking he'd lost it showed he's got great fire in him. I've always respected him since then.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »