MotoGP » Spanish MotoGP, Jerez - Qualifying

Full qualifying times from the Spanish MotoGP at Jerez, round 2 of 18.

aeolus

April 28, 2012 3:17 PM

Ben needs warm weather it seems. I wonder if Lin Jarvis had to give Ben a pep talk to get him out on track. Half sec. behind Cal...not good enough, not nearly good enough. But I am sure he will have a logical explanation.

DUC748 - Unregistered

April 28, 2012 3:21 PM

Never ever count a world champion out. Ducati, bike or both. Rossi will rebound. Ducati/Rossi fans should take this as an opportunity to support in anyway, shape or form. This is battle and you fight back, that is life.

Look at Michael Shumacher as an example. Maybe it won't be with Ducati but Rossi can still ride in the top 5% given the machine that suits his style and gives him confidence to perform his thing.

Great job Nicky!

oops - Unregistered

April 28, 2012 3:26 PM

off topic news.for rr fans. guy martin wins first superbike race in ireland, road race.rossis in big trouble now,with hayden up there in third.

juice - Unregistered

April 28, 2012 3:35 PM

I'm a Spies fan and a little disappointed. But as a Yamaha fan I'm really happy for Lorenzo and Cal. I hope Ben doesn't end up joining the Rossi club.

scooter22

April 28, 2012 3:37 PM

Rossi stated the other day "we have a good base to start from" well 13th On the grid and he would only just be on pole in the moto 2 GP riding his 1000cc bike. I do feel for Vale but when a 17 year old kid albeit on a 600cc Honda is only 10ths of a second slower than Vale then what the hell is he doing? out qualified by a WSBK engined aprillia, Come on the sun was shining and for those who say he will do better in the wet sorry Silverstone last year he was 6th after a load of crash outs lets be reasonable he cant ride the Ducati and never will do, he has lost faith in it and as for the rumours of Tech 3 next year WHY?

roadking03 - Unregistered

April 28, 2012 3:40 PM

People talking about Cal taking Ben's place? I m sure most of you are British. I do like Cal as well,but I don't believe he is a better rider than Ben..just my opinion..but I am an American..lol

scooter22

April 28, 2012 3:43 PM

@roadking03

Oh well we all have crosses to bear! LOL i doubt anyone will be riding for them next year the Rossi rumour mongers have him in the tech 3 team financed by Pepsi, so it could be Bradley Smith and Rossi at Tech 3 Lorenzo plus a n other and no where for the young decent riders that would be displaced to keep the Goat in racing so money still pours in!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »