MotoGP » HAVE YOUR SAY: Who was your Jerez star?

Who impressed you most at Jerez?

Filter Comments: All | Registered

MICK - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 8:54 PM

That,s it...after 48 yrs of watching & spectating at motorcycle racing,iv,e got to say that todays moto gp was one of the most boring races iv,e ever seen,& believe me,iv,e seen alot..Bring back the days when it was man & machine.The days of the transatlantic races & post TT races,where all nationalities took part & the excitement generated was incredible...All you get now is electronically controlled bikes & riders hanging their bloody legs out on every corner....whats all that about?????????..The governing bodies need to make drastic changes & very soon too,otherwise,this so called moto gp will dissapear off the race calender!!!!..no great loss there then.....The racing of yesteryear was far superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fox44 - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 8:55 PM

Fenati as the o/s ride over all 3 classes, but in the premier class, Bradl stands out for me. Crutchlow - fantastic ride, Stoner nothing less than expected really.

Mention also to Ellison was running 2nd CRT bike when engine started to play up.

Db8 - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 9:05 PM

Great race. Stoner pulling away in last lap was impressive. He made everyone believe jl was catching him and then smashed it.

Brilliant qualifying by nicky but still massive problems for the duc guys.

Ben got the benefit of the doubt in qatar, but theres something strange there.

Cal, my best rider of the day though. His confidence will be up and he'll shove his way into a podium anytime soon.

Kwaka - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 9:09 PM

I have to say the MotoGp race. Those first laps were just brilliant. And the way those first 3 guys got on so well after the race was great to see. The bad feeling between a recent star and other riders over recent years was just not good to watch. It's going to be great to watch the first 4 guys fighting the season out.

Fuji - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 10:30 PM

Ben Spies! What a joke

"I don't really know what happened, I got off to a pretty good start from the line but after that I didn't have a good feeling with the bike, it was a pretty pathetic race really for me. I've apologized to the team and we've had a long meeting about what I was feeling with the bike. I just wasn't comfortable, I rode as hard as I could but the speed just wasn't there. We need to find something because we can see the Yamahas are working well but my feeling with the bike is not great. It was a bad day at the office today."

motomoto - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 10:32 PM

It was the best race in a long time . I guess the Mick never watched it. No ones position was set and safe until the end (except Dovi). the star goes to Crutchlow.
And can we finally accept the Rossi has lost it. He wouldn't do a Honda justice. And gp does not need him for a great show. Seriously, can we stop with the "Forza Vale" nonsense. He is no linger one of the elite speed masters. done finished.

Rossi Stoned - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 10:41 PM

Cal for sure. He's one for the future. Then Hayden and Rossi for finishing respectably on that pig of a Ducati. Also Rossi for offering Barbera a handshake at the end only to be snubbed - If Barbera thinks this was clever then he must be pretty dense! Can't see Rossi doing this again, but hopefully he will soon be in the top 3 so won't need to!

stp - Unregistered

April 29, 2012 11:18 PM

Stoner and crutchlow for me! Stoners last lap was amazing under pressure and i forgot he had dropped to 9th at one stage! Crutchlow for obvious reasons, Petty he didnt get pedrosa but its coming!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »