MotoGP » HAVE YOUR SAY: Who was your Jerez star?

Who impressed you most at Jerez?

Sam - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 1:01 AM

Without any doubt the favourite is the kid Fenati. 36 sec gap??? not to mention his friday's pace. He is too good for Moto3 and will win the title this year. Mark my word.

Bugs - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 1:14 AM

I vote for Cal Crutchlow for single handedly causing 10 million British trouser snakes to stand to attention after finishing 4th. Imagine if he gets on the podium? It could get ugly.

untold Stories........ - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 1:28 AM

I enjoyed this race immensely I believe that hayden deserves an honourable mention for his efforts at the start he made the beginning very exciting until he wore his tyres out ........along with Stoner coming through with crutchlow and dovi Pity Dani didn't stay at the front longer Then the excitement of watching dani coming back through and cal giving his best on a satellite bike then the tension towards the end will lorezo catch Casey or Cal Catch Dani Great race plus a recognition to Bradl and bautista .......If you didn't enjoy this race then I suggest You will never be happy .....Bring on more races like this one I felt the first 8 all put on a topshow I have been watching races since the early eighties......

page22 - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 1:47 AM

Carl rode so well, he gets the prize from me. Also Nicky pushed real hard, he is an exciting gutsy rider to watch, when he over takes on the outside it is really something. Good viewing this weekend.

SHAKEN - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 1:57 AM

Tyres seem to be such a ridiculous gamble. Lorenzo would clearly have won but for his wrong choice. Lorenzo & Stoner seem to be the guys, the rest with the greatest of respect are 2nd division.

Matt - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 2:31 AM

SHAKEN- Lorenzo was on the same tyre as Stoner, that's some serious cognitive dissonance you've got going on there. Lorenzo's mistake was assuming Stoner had nothing left- he had several chances to make a move before the second last lap

Catch Up - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 3:36 AM

Cal definetly comes close for a awesome race....but for me it has to be Casey, because in one race he dispelled all the slaggers...like cant pass, will fold under pressure, has lost it and Dani will hand him his arze.
When Casey crossed the line first I lmao at at the thought of what the Rossi fans were going through at that moment....one of the best nights of my life.

thenabster - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 3:47 AM

@dacron LOL you can stop fondling the balls of your superhero. His last lap had less to do with, as you put it, his "blinding speed" and more to do with Jlo's tires giving up.

I really don't understand why people think Stoner is the 2nd coming over motorcycle racers. He's fast yes, but not the God half of crash seams to make him out to be. I guess all the years of frustration as Casey fans having to circlejerk each other while he toy'd with the Ducati have made you guys eager to hoist his name.

Can't wait to see Jlo up front next race! Consistency will be the key to this years championship.

Podium - Unregistered

April 30, 2012 4:07 AM

Crutchlow?!? Didn't even get on the podium! And didn't trouble Pedrosa once. He's riding brilliantly though and understandable that a UK motorsport site would see him at the top of the poll. Stoner held off Lorenzo and a charging Pedrosa and Crutchlow so get's my vote...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »