MotoGP » Stoner conquers Estoril for MotoGP lead

Casey Stoner wins the Portuguese MotoGP at Estoril, round three of 18, takes 2012 title lead.

sosman - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:37 PM

went to sleep after 2nd lap did i miss anything?
Posted by soboring - Unregistered (5 minutes ago)

Yep you missed stoner getting rid of some of the chatter on the last fast right hander by stepping it out sideways then into a powerstand, oh that's right you don't ride what so ever! so you have no appreciation

berry - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:38 PM

@Locks46+91+38&35

no i watched the whole race, please tell me where the other passes happend between Stoner, Jlo and Pedro after he had that cold tyre slide.
there wasent any

rossiput - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:38 PM

Can anyone tell me has stoner's arm pump sorted? I really miss his near double digit seconds leading. With managing tires to end of race, thats mean less likely stoner would ever breaking lap record. 1000cc surely sucks.

Everyone should move on CRTs and we will have thrilling race

ffs - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:45 PM

Got to agree it was kinda boring.

Lorenzo was kinda fun to watch making up the time in the corners and then losing it in the straight. But it really isn't enough is it.

Oh well WSBK keeps me entertained.

reaper46 - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:45 PM

To clear all the confusion up Stoner is a great racer and I never said he wasn't. I just don't like his arrogant ways. Sometimes you can give your team a little credit for their work. I'm not looking for likes or dislikes. Just stating my points but I see people will stoop to childish name calling just to make their points. See you in the sand box next to the monkey bars.

Napalm - Unregistered

May 06, 2012 2:45 PM

Not the type of close racing I was hoping for, but at least the top three riders are pretty closely matched. Hopefully we will see some battles in the next race.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »