MotoGP » Rossi, Stoner joke about Jerez 2011

“I behaved a little bit like a young rider and unfortunately I also took Casey down” – Valentino Rossi.

bundanet - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 5:36 AM

Aussie,

Oops! as usual, the trollbot is in full albino man-god worship mode.

"...I am happy to say I followed GP from Ago to stoner and loved every minute of it".

Yes, from DVD! EPIC FAIL! Lol..

Are you starting to sweat, Aussie boy? I hope that the sun treats you kindly (although you do sound a little fair skinned to be taken at all seriously).

yep, they did more than I do....and YOU! But the big different hole between you and I, boyooooo...I did not slag them off. nop, nip, nil, zip, zero.

just getting fed up with your ignorant and insulting comments towards riders except Stoner that are purely down to the fact that you can't comprehend the conversation or point being made.

Do you realise what it's making you look like? I doubt you actually care. But as Ramones says: "hey-ho, lets go!" :)

Aussie - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 6:04 AM

@bundanet
Wrong again I respect every rider on the grid from first to last so there boyo.
And yes I am an Aussie Boy and proud of it, now where do you come from boyo so I can make a comparison.

Realist

May 24, 2012 6:48 AM

@ Aussie

Nice try at a dig. Failed attempt, but nice try.

@ amakusa

I interpreted your statement differently. Thanks for the clarification regarding what you were attempting to articulate.

bundanet - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 6:59 AM

Aussie,

Reading your comment above, it seems the kids are out of school early. what a load of cocky.

And to say: " I respect every rider on the grid from first to last so there boyo."

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You are one intense Stoner worshiper Aussie boy and I think you are past help at this stage.

But hey, why dontcha just go tune into supercars v8 in australia, you will find stoner there!! :p

bundanet - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 7:14 AM

well Sean03, easy...easy...boy :)

ps:
dont retire casey? my mistake. that'll be a lack of attention to detail...Lol, My school report also said "must do better" bwahahaha

Aussie - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 7:30 AM

@bundanet
I will give you a bit of history on how long I am following GP. Started in 1962 my favourite all time hero M Hailwood followed by B Sheen followed by M Doohan followed by C Stoner and you stupid remark about DVD they were not around then,so get back to school and learn a bit more,and by the way you never said where you come from are you to ashamed to say or to gutless so como'n boyo let's here it.

bikenut

May 24, 2012 8:42 AM

"Bikenut. So your easily impressed then.
Posted by blimey"
:) its pretty hard to get a ride in Moto GP, a podium is even harder and winning a round is definitely a sign of talent, lets not get to casual about this.
Winning the world championship is impressive!
So no, not easily impressed, but Kevin pulled it off and deserves respect.

MiniMoto - Unregistered

May 24, 2012 9:30 AM

Balls
look how much happier the riders have been without Rossi. CS is retiring knowing full well that he has acomplished everthing on and off the track. Cant blame him for not wanting to ride a crap CRT bike. As for VR maybe just maybe some of his talent is coming back without the bitchy handbag crap.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15  »