MotoGP » Ben Spies believes in Catalunya turn around

“I really believe this weekend will see a turn around and we can get it back on track” - Ben Spies.

Kofi - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 7:47 PM

The lame mudslinging from the anonymous cowards out there (mostly Brits wanting Cal in his seat). I want Cal to do well also. I'm a "Yank" but believe it's very important that the Brits get a champion caliber rider.

Something is wrong with this picture though, throughout Ben's career he's only got better with experience. I believe this sudden "freefall" started after that big off last year that gave him a concussion. Post-concussive syndrome has not really been talked about much in this sport. I believe he may have permenant damage from that off.

markg - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 8:20 PM

"I believe this sudden "freefall" started after that big off last year that gave him a concussion. Post-concussive syndrome has not really been talked about much in this sport. I believe he may have permenant damage from that off."

Could be... Seems his helmet was trashed (as in destroyed) and there were other indications the concussion was bad. I was a bit worried about that fall at the time.

For all of the folks enjoying Bens troubles so much, it says more about you all then it does Ben. What is wrong with you folks? Seems petty and immature as all hell. Maybe someone will kick you next time you are down. Ever hear of the concept of Karma?

Given his total lack of form thus far this season, relative to his career overall, this seasons lack of performance is clearly an aberration and not the norm. That is a simple and well documented fact. My question is what the hell has happened? I dont believe there is some conspiracy at Yamaha, I tend to believe more it could be related

Joe - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 8:26 PM

Sorry heard it before, to little to late. Does not make him less of a racer, just not cut out for the GP prototypes, to much stress to and having to perform at 110% every outing screwed his head up

cockroach

May 28, 2012 8:48 PM

I think it is a dam shame that he has so far failed as a MOTOGP rider, whether you like him or not, what do you all want, a Spanish dominated series, no thanks, what makes it worse is that we are losing the top "non European" rider, it ain't pretty folks.

not quite - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 8:52 PM

I's say he's failed so far this year, NOT "as a MOTOGP rider" Up until this point he has shone steady progress and gotten a few podium and 1 (almost 2) GP wins. If that's failure then i'm sure we are all bigger losers than he

Danimal - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 9:06 PM

Keep it up Spies, Rossi's going to have possibly three race winning bikes to choose from being the Honda with Casey taking time off to enjoy the first few most precious years of his child's life to bond instead of being an absentee daddy for most the year to Lorenzo and Jarvis saying Rossi's return may be a possibility or Tech-3 having a seat if Dovi or Cal move up 2 Factory.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »