MotoGP » Valentino Rossi watching the weather

“The forecasts say it could rain tomorrow, and of course we know that we can do well in the wet” – Valentino Rossi.

Catch Up - Unregistered

June 03, 2012 5:25 AM

@ Gpfan.....Learn to read please....where did I say the yamaha was a quick bike, I just said it wasnt a pig of a bike. you do understand the differece between pig and fast..right?? If not then I believe you will need a english dictionary.
There were some very good riders on the Honda that season as well....makes it hard for any other bike to win.

randall - Unregistered

June 03, 2012 7:35 AM

Is time to see. Things are going on, and better. Once the bike is ok. The guys on the easy way will be worried. The Ducati is the fastest bike in the hands of Vale

randall - Unregistered

June 03, 2012 7:43 AM

Looking at the Ducati/Vale, I guess that the problem is at the center of mass. Why when the bike down with tires almost off, it go better? Look at the tall and weight of Vale compared with Nicky? Are engineers there?

a fan - Unregistered

June 03, 2012 8:01 AM

I am a Vale fan.Watch him lose make me suffer.I really hope Vale do not jump to other ship to yam@honda.Meaningless if he switch to another brand and win in 2013.All i want to say is,FIX that damn bike ! JEEEZZZZZZ !

hoppy

June 03, 2012 2:44 PM

Realist.
Thanks for your honest reply.You made your point and you didnt sound like a fanboy.
Time will tell however.Personally,i hope he stays at Ducati and gets the bike to the pointy end again.How long this will take is anyones guess,but i dont want to see him leave having been defeated by the Ducati.

Realist

June 03, 2012 2:57 PM

@ hoppy

Mutual respect given!

To some degree I hope that he stays with Ducati (I believe that he is capable of providing the necessary input to develop that bike into a regular winner), but there is a part of me that wants him back on a better bike if for no other reason than to mute the detractors. I'm confounded......I enjoy watching him inch closer to the front on the Ducati. If he can better the T3 bikes by the end of the season, there will be hope for Ducati in 2013.

GP fan - Unregistered

June 03, 2012 9:10 PM

you do understand the differece between pig and fast..right??

Yes I do understand, having read a couple of Rossi books, he said Burgess and co totally redesigned the bike, height, engine placement etc, they said the design of 2002/03 was totally wrong for what Yamaha were trying to achieve with a 4 stroke engine... Surely that means the Yamaha pre Rossi and his team led by Mr J. Burgess was a pig/dog ie. totally unuseable etal. Feel free to buy yourself that dictionary or maybe read a few biographies...

« 2 3 4 5 6