MotoGP » Big weekend for Stoner, Pedrosa

"The rest of the track is fantastic though, it's fast and makes the heart beat very quick!" - Casey Stoner.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Not happening 4 Honda - Unregistered

June 12, 2012 12:37 PM

Sadly, the Honda is letting these two guys down, one will try and ride around the issues and one will start strong only to give up when past by JL.

Pity, as one of them is the best in the paddock at present but hes going home soon

Nick - Unregistered

June 12, 2012 12:37 PM

I hate to say it (as I'm attending all three days on my bike) but its gonna chuck it down all day Friday & Saturday. Though I'm a big Rossi fan so I suppose it might not be all that bad!

I heard recently that this wet weather could continue throughout the whole summer because of the position of the jet stream of air over the UK :-(

Podster - Unregistered

June 12, 2012 1:17 PM

JL was smart staying with Jamaha as the only think that he is beating is HONDA and not the riders, well maybe one of the riders he will always beat.

If KC had no issues with the Honda I think we would all agree it would be a different story but its not so JL should use it as his time to shine. I only say this as KC could beat him on the Dog Sucati and we know who can't so its a far comment. Disagree if you please, but that would be cuz your a fanboy, which is OK as Im pro Edwards

serious4play

June 12, 2012 1:33 PM

I'm not a JL supporter but I think he has the championship wrapped up for this year. The only man can fight him for it at the moment is CS and he has lost his mojo!!
All I can go on is I raced for 15 years and when my daughter was born I went from winning to mid pack and soon after retirement. My priorities changed and that's what I see in CS when he finishes the race and sees his wife and daughter and you just know to look how he acts that his wee bundle of joy is more important.
Some people it doesn't affect but others like CS thinks if I get hurt and badly hurt what good am I to my family and you can't shake that no matter what you do and that is why when he is passed on track the fight is gone and I don't think will ever come back.
I hope I am wrong but it's coincidental that first child born last year racing and fair play to him.

50thR1 - Unregistered

June 12, 2012 2:48 PM

Well well. This is just one of those fantastic days. JL signing with Yamaha and for once after may years Honda has lost their momentum. Sad story for CS, retiring and so but for DP it doesn't matter anyway. He is a fast but not fast enough. Good for second and third places. Could it get any better then this?

MotoRFreaK - Unregistered

June 12, 2012 2:55 PM

Honda full of stress right now......biggest motorcycle factory+ biggest sponsor. and still can't do it.

The master piece of enginering is the M1.
And a firebreather to....spit those flames YAMAHA

1 2 3 4 5  »