MotoGP » 'Incredible' last to sixth for injured Cal Crutchlow

"It was a very tough race but I just had to try and ignore the pain and let the adrenaline and support of the British crowd get me through" - Cal Crutchlow

Irving Drut - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 4:42 PM

With the bike Cal had he should have been on the podium, busted ankle or not. Or was it broken,just sprained or badly swollen why all the bullsh-t. At least when Colin rode the Tech 3 bike with a broken collarbone he at least got on the podium.

hoppy

June 18, 2012 9:12 PM

Crash.I could direct you to at least 50 attacking posts on this site which have not been deleted,yet you continue to single me out for post deletion.Why is that?
Is it because i am highlighting the utter incompitence of the moderators on this forum to keep order?
Why dont you introduce compulsory registration in order to post comments.That way,posters would be held accountable for the comments they post,instead of hiding in the shadows under 40 different user names.People have attacked me over the last few days,yet you do nothing about it.My posts get deleted.I am just asking for the moderating to be fair,because at the moment,it isnt!

bhp - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 10:23 PM

TedG

June 18, 2012 11:25 PM

so hoppy,
You got called out on for bullying the posters and now the strategy is to start bullying the moderators? Let us know how that works out for you. Uh well maybe you won't be able to.

LOL! - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 1:15 AM

"Agree with Hoppy. Crash forum is the home of backstabbing faceless trolls. There are a few with sense though but most just come on to slate and get reactions. SHOULD BE REGISTERED USERS ONLY"

This was posted by an unregistered poster! LOLOLOLOL

AussieNSW

June 19, 2012 2:33 AM

To all the Brits-good to see all you guys out there supporting your guy it dosen't matter where he finishes first or last he done his country proud on Sunday, I am a stoner fan but that was a great ride from Cal so my advise keep supporting him and I am sure he will appricate it.

scoreboard - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 2:56 AM

am i missing something? sure, any athlete that competes injured and succeeds is a stud, but this was one race where the guy went from last to 6th. all he had to do was pass up all the CRT bikes, 3 ducks and a rookie. I must be missing something...

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »