MotoGP » Marco Simoncelli tribute song - Download Now!

The Rainband's single in aid of the Marco Simoncelli Foundation now available for download.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Liam48 - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 5:44 PM

I wasn't too sure if the song at first but the more I listen to it the better the song gets. James Toseland is great on the keyboard!

It'll be te signature song in the campsite this weekend at Knockhill for the British Superbikes!

It is a great song for a great cause and all the money will be donated to the Marco Simoncelli Foundation, I seriously suggest that you download the song.

spikey ralfie - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 8:10 PM

bought the cd this weekend at silverstone moto gp round ,cd is more personel than download, sleeve is great , got it signed by the band and also by kate marco's girlfriend , great cause and well worth it any moto gp fan should own one and pledge there support .rip super sic

flyingvee - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 9:18 PM

I will download this song but the thread / auction of the guitar is a complete fraud if they're giving away a Fender guitar.

The guitar in the picture is clearly a Squire guitar - a poor man's Fender. While Squire is owned by Fender, it is not a Fender. Just like Epiphone really isn't a Gibson. I own a Gibson and would not dare insult those that have bought a Gibson by saying I own one.

flyingvee - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 9:19 PM

I own an Epiphone, not a Gibson... must've been the emotion causing the error in my ways.

Repsol Rider - Unregistered

June 19, 2012 11:22 PM

I agree,
flyingvee stay on topic. This is a great fundraiser for a great cause. Don't undermine it man, c'com

me - Unregistered

June 20, 2012 12:14 AM

flyingvee

Agree with you. Guess not everyone likes guitars.
Bet the reaction would be different if they where auctioning a Honda when you can clearly see its a Yamaha.

I for one support the cause. But don't like the song.

Not sure if I will buy one. Might buy one if I can actually get a cd but won't be for the song.

HRZ - Unregistered

June 20, 2012 2:29 AM

Who in their right mind would auction a yamaha as a honda?

I can tell it is a yamaha because it finishes up front.