MotoGP » Pain then pole for surprised Stoner

"We had a huge off, one of the biggest in my career and certainly one of the most painful" - Casey Stoner.

xorro - Unregistered

June 29, 2012 8:04 PM

well done Casey. Your a TRUE star

wish you could have a word in the ear of big head Crutchlow Bean.

That guy is getting too big for his boots what with constant excuses and ifs and buts!

tommu - Unregistered

June 29, 2012 9:03 PM

Casey at the front keeps it real exciting, you just never know how fast he will be, he is just completely unorthodox in going fast. I felt with Casey struggling with tires for a few races, that lorenzo was "the man" again and I got disappointed. As much as i like lorenzo, he is just predictable and boring and not exciting enough to be the motogp kingpin.

Pizdoff - Unregistered

June 29, 2012 9:55 PM

I don't think the problem's Lorenzo's boring - He's a fast smooth class act rider.

The problem is Bridgestone completely f k d the series when they gave tyres to Stoner & Pedrosa which given a choice they'd have put on their trailer not on their bikes.

Its hard to have exciting when two of the top guys have their hands tied by poor kit.

That said I rated Silverstone one of the best Moto GP's for at least the last three years. (Mostly I drowse - that had me on the seat edge) :p

BoZz - Unregistered

June 29, 2012 10:59 PM

@Sachinmotogp
"Stoner s a great rider.. He is fast this time... He will surely get some poles in a season... But guys please don't keep on telling he is the god and others r nothing Even JLO ,DANI , ROSSI, SPIES They too can do wonders.. They are all wonderful."

It's just like real life religions.. Some believe in their God more than they believe in others including the "Path" .. so Nothing wrong with the Stoner brigade worshiping their idol.. It's just the way it is, I'm sure they all still have respect for the others.

And to the other bloke who said: "Anyone notice Stoner saying "We" and "Us" a lot."

I think Stoner likes to incorporate his entire team into the performances.. I think that's very nice as opposed to: "I am fast" or "I tried real hard, Maximum all the way and in the end i did it"

Etc.

fastfisheye - Unregistered

June 29, 2012 11:55 PM

Casey great qualifying lap, amazing. What i'd like to know is how are the others who crashed your bike with you feeling?

elton - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 1:11 AM

No, Stoner is different. And there are 23 wins and a title on the Ducati to attest to that. All the ex world champs and even the ex-GOAT failing to do anything on that bike make Stoner one very special unit indeed.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »