MotoGP » Out of luck Rossi hit by tyre woe, Bridgestone launch probe

'It's a shame about today because I started quite well. I was there, having a good race, and I think I could have had a decent result' - Valentino Rossi

Rayrock - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 7:27 PM

Bridgestone is a joke, I only hopr that no one gets hurt. It looks like they're playing with these guys lives. This is a sport in which tires pay a major role, these guys are riding around close to or at 200 MPH some thing very serious could happen to any of them if a tire goes out. I mean come, Pedrosa, Spies, Stoner, Rossi, all with the same problem. Get your act together or DORNA look to another supplier.

ypvs - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 7:28 PM

Rossi should find decent ride and get off that POS ducati. The only thing that ducati can do for him is mess up his riding.Sooner the better he is back on jap bike.

NigolT

June 30, 2012 7:29 PM

Give me Michelin, Dunlop and Pirelli any day. I can't stand those Japanese Bridgestone Electro Robot Godzilla tires, pure crap with no soul!!!!! Sort of like the Japanese Drive-by-wire Prius system, dangerous and unpredictable.

kukisan - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 7:33 PM

And Stoner wasn't riding the Desmodeci hard as Vale pointed out.Four races missed lactose intolerance and then bailed out for Honda. Go figure, now because of rule changes he's retiring.

SAM - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 7:37 PM

badly wants to see the sun shine,lord do it soon will wait for you life long :) 46 will come bk in mugello, remember my comment guys ... in mugello red cats will be roaring

ChewChewChew - Unregistered

June 30, 2012 7:38 PM

I gotta eat my own words 'cos I admit I was wrong...

I was all for the single tyre rule, thinking it would bring racers closer together on track and be one less problem for the teams to work around. Same tyre for all, set your bike up around it right?

Wrong. Problem is with no competition, Bridgestone can do whatever they want, like introduce a radically new tyre mid season. after months of setup for some teams, it all goes to pot.

Bridgestone are putting a lot of people off buying their tyres at the moment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »