MotoGP » Stoner: 'Win or bin' one turn early, slams marshals

"I had planned to go for my 'win or bin' effort in the last corner, not that one!" - Casey Stoner.

hoppy

July 08, 2012 9:09 PM

Crash.
Ok,this is my final comment on the subject and i hope you wont delete it.All i am asking for is fair moderating.This is just not happening at the moment.This site could be so much better if the anti rider comments were stopped.And the only end to it in my opinion is compulsory registration.The only ones opposed to this are the ones who like to post under 30 different names.Cant you see this?
Thats alli have to say. Its up to you guys.

roadrash - Unregistered

July 08, 2012 9:13 PM

Luv ya Case but ya got greedy. All u had
to do was coast in n ud be 1st in the
overall standings. But ur greed could have
cost BOTH u and danny any placement at all,
u could have taken danny out in ur
attempted pass. Now ur 3rd w lorenzo
in 1st. Marshalls? wtf, MAN THE FK UP
and take ur bitchh slap, u did this
n nobody else! Extremely selfish
move. Now ur 20 pts behind, hows
that greedy pass lookin now?

steve kim

July 08, 2012 9:15 PM

On that final lap, it really wasn't looking good for Stoner. He was riding aggressively and didn't look as smooth as Pedrosa. You can see the tires sliding, front and rear. You can tell that he had more in him but the bike didn't like it at all. Being as skilled as he was, he knew that and should not have pushed so hard especially with the rain. Take 2nd and the ever so important points but instead he literally rode the wheels off his RCV and obviously his ambition outweighed his talents.

MotoFan - Unregistered

July 08, 2012 9:18 PM

99 fan, but I loved every bit of that HRC battle today. Was really hoping this time Casey will not say something like this, but..
Will miss him next year though.

Dave - Unregistered

July 08, 2012 9:43 PM

I do get stoners point Marshalls not helping.but this time his bike was totalled marshals thought nan that's ****ed why help,drag it off to the side, next time you crash casey better have some money on you to pay the Marshalls as they won't help you now

Liam48

July 08, 2012 9:50 PM

This is the attitude that turned me from a fan of his to one of his biggest critics.

The Marshall's are the guys that take time out of their own lives to let these guys go racing, they risk their lives every weekend and I admire them greatly, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have any racing and Stoner should realize that!

Also if his bike was ready to rejoin why didn't he do it himself? If they thought it was not safe enough to rejoin on the bike then he should accept that. He is just blaming someone else for his own mistake and I'll probably get "slammed" for saying this but I can't wait until he's gone, all he does is complain and blame other people/things, I'd give my right arm to go racing again... he really should appreciate what marshalls do

myself - Unregistered

July 08, 2012 9:56 PM

Alex Hoffmann also mentioned on German TV that last year Stoner insulted his mechanics very badly after losing to Lorenzo in the battle for the 2nd place

Seriously, what a ****** he is...

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »