MotoGP » Lorenzo untouchable in Italy, Stoner off

Jorge Lorenzo wins the Italian MotoGP at Mugello.

ikon - Unregistered

July 15, 2012 3:11 PM

I wonder how much money honda must spend to compensate the difference between JL and DP. CS is not in equation because is not totally committed. Coming with a new bike says a lot. Anyway, in this moment JL is the best by far ( consistent, committed, powerful). It's a pity that has no rival. Maybe Marc and Valentino, next year.

infamous

July 15, 2012 3:12 PM

@jiminychristmas I'm a Spies fan but its looking mighty doubtful honestly. Theres no doubt Spies will be riding a factory M1 but it might not be with the factory Yamaha team at this rate. Dovi is putting his money where his mouth is, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Spies relegated back to Tech3 on a factory M1 paid for by Yamaha US.

kiwibob

July 15, 2012 3:13 PM

what a bunch of girls rubbings racing great race by lorenzo but the yam suits this track just like honda suited germany and won by 15 seconds . Strange choice of tyre by stoner but it will be interesting to see times for new bike tomoro. Good come back by rossi but i still think he don,t like the duc and if he was on a yam or honda would be up the front from start of race no having to work his way up there . Dovi is looking very good and yam have to be thinking of switching him and spies

myself - Unregistered

July 15, 2012 3:16 PM

What's with all the Bradl bashing? He was 3rd for most of the race... Do you expect him to give up after all that? Yes, the maneuver was somewhat harsh but not unfair. It was not a "CaseyStoner" move.

Ian - Unregistered

July 15, 2012 3:19 PM

Lorenzo was untouchable, that might be it, can't see anyone catching at this point.. Great result for Dovi, deserves a factory ride. The Ducati seems to be getting their act together. I expect Rossi to be fighting for podiums by the end of the year. Fair pass by Bradl. Hard pass by Stoner. Appeared that he braked far too late. Spies, dreadful result.

jiminychristmas - Unregistered

July 15, 2012 3:20 PM

In all honesty I'm not throwing in the towel on him. I'm not sure how much longer he will last at yamaha, but if he lost his seat I'd like him to back with suzuki if they ever come back to motogp. I feel like he could have had much more success than their previous riders from 2006 on.

YamahaGYTR

July 15, 2012 3:24 PM

What a race for sure Lorenzo faultless ride by him no one could have beaten him its sad for me to say that as I am a big Spies fan but I am also disappointed too I was wondering what is up with Ben so its food posioning I was wondering why he is going back so many places its getting worse and I am starting to fear more he could his ride to a Honda reject who at this rate deserves it.

Louise - Unregistered

July 15, 2012 3:30 PM

Stoner must be pregnant again, the way he's riding. Even if he's not, he would have had a baby if someone pulled his Bautista move on him. Bradl's move was brutal too, if you consider the slagging Simoncelli took for 2 years was justified.
JLo is back at it, choosing "Mamba Negra" as his own nick-name.
Anybody here complaining about, what I assume are the British commentators, should be forced to watch the races on Spanish T.V. like I have to. You'd vomit.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »