MotoGP » Stoner: There was always a CRT in the way

“Every lap was spoiled which is very frustrating as I really feel we could have been on pole but we'll have to settle for where we are” – Casey Stoner.

749er - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 12:09 PM

@ DucatiCorse

And then there was

My bike had chatter, even though as the Doctor I developed it
There is nothing wrong with my tax payments
My Michelins are crap in the wet
My Michelins are crap in the dry
I want out my Michelin contract and I want Bridgestone
My engine does not have enough power
I don't want lorenzo, I will leave
I don't want Lorenzo I will leave
If Lorenzo does get kicked out I will leave
I want more money

My Ducati does not turn
My Ducati has no traction
I want an aluminium spar

Blah blah blah

Goat? Certainly not in the 800 era

Good at moaning though

Makrus - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 12:16 PM

@ frank
Yes I saw the interview, and i dont blame him. when you are a professional athlete you want first you don't settle for second even in qualie. He was most effected by the CRT bikes from what I saw, and to know what your bike was capable and to have it interfered with would suck. For him to not be satisfied with anything but 1st and your reasoning of oh we'll second is good enough, is fact enough that he is a double world champ and you are just a no body whinging about a riders response to an interview.
I respect all riders they are all great in my opinion.

DUCATI/CORSE - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 12:23 PM

" did i forget something? "

No not really, your babbling has shown us you are not a fan of Moto gp just a hater.
Posted by there there now - Unregistered (13 minutes ago)

Hmmm i quess you mean casey is a motogp hater.
because what does make him happy in motogp.....hmmmm

Do you hate motogp or only loves casey

Makrus - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 12:24 PM

Haha the funny thing is everyone has a reason why something went wrong when something goes wrong quit your bitching. all you sooks sound worse than what you claim stoner to be.

give CRT a chance - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 1:55 PM

I maintain that the CRTs aren't the problem--it's the riders on them. I know this isn't popular to say, but let's face reality only a few of the CRT riders are truly MotoGP elite--the rest are obviously extraordinarily talented, but not at that level yet. I'd wager that if most of the CRT riders were on prototypes, they'd be battling with Abraham and Barbera--which is to say a couple seconds off the leaders pace.

So with that in mind, we approach the gap between the CRTs and the prototypes. Yes, there are performance differences between the bikes--but I think these gaps are amplified because of who is piloting the CRTs (save a few people). So in my opinion, the only true data we are getting on the CRTs are from Espargaro and De Puniet (ignoring the Edwards issues)--who at this track are 2-2.5 seconds off the pace--certainly not "in the way." I think if all the CRTs were on this pace, a lot of the criticisms would go away. But when you combine a bike performance gap with a ride

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »