MotoGP » POLL: Valentino Rossi - Ducati or Yamaha?

Valentino Rossi is set to decide his MotoGP future before the next round at Indianapolis in mid-August, what should he do?

DxWave - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:13 AM

How if Rossi join to Gresini Honda (w Factory Machine) and he use 58 (with super sic spirit) if OK and no others complaining.
I guess it will be more emotional to see him in every moment.

CHIPPO - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:13 AM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VALE, PLEASE LEAVE DUCATI BEFORE THEY KILL YOU ON THAT PIECE OF CRAP BIKE!!! HE & NICKY ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES ON THAT TIMEBOMB.
BELIEVE IT PEOPLE, HES OFF TO YAMAHA TO SHOW LORENZO AND ALL THE HATERS ONE MORE TIME, HE IS STILL THE KING!

MonktonGaz

July 31, 2012 10:20 AM

He'll go back to Yamaha unless Ducati do an absolutely stunning PR job for next year's bike.

The main difference between Stoner and Rossi on the Duke is that Stoner was young enough, and bloody-minded enough, to ride the hell out of it, crashing if he went over the edge.

Rossi (who was no stranger to kissing the tarmac too, in the very early years, remember) joined Ducati at the other end of his career and wasn't prepared to ride like that. Instead, he thought he could tweak a few things here and there and presto, a winning bike. We can all see how that turned out.

Don't forget, also, that in a sport struggling for sponsors, Rossi is still the main draw. Yamaha could use a hand on that front.

Of course, as an Englishman, I'd rather see Cal on the Yamaha, but that ain't happening - he doesn't bring enough cash with him, I imagine.

vmaxii - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:21 AM

A Biggie - leave Ducati without proving he can ride it and both being italian hmmmmm.
But in the latter half of a glittering history I feel Valentino needs to be back on the podium and kickin ass on the way to it. He has nothing to prove with 9 title to his name but needs to give himself the best chance to end his time racing in gp at the top end of the pile at least.

VALENTINO ROSSI - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:21 AM

I ALREADY MADE MY CHOICE....
I MEAN HOW HARD CAN IT BE RIGHT.

WINNING OR LOSING IN MY LAST PART IN MOTOGP.
I MUST CHOICE BETWEEN NEVER EVER BE ON A PODIUM ANYMORE, OR BE AT THE PODIUM VERY OFTEN AND MAYBE EVEN WIN RACES.

YOU SEE PEOPLE THIS IS REALY HARD CHOICE.

I SPOKE TO AUDI, THEY HAVE PLANS TO STICK FOUR TYRES UNDER MY BIKE SO I CAN BRAKE LATER AND THE BIKE WILL BE MORE STABLE UNDER ACCELERATING.
ALSO THEY WILL ADD A SAFETY BELT, AND THEY WILL BUILD NEW CHASSIS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE.

OR IT WILL BE YAMAHA. YAMAHA WILL BE JUST A BIKE WITHOUT THE UPDATES AUDI WILL PROVIDE.
SO IM TALKING ABOUT YAMAHA FOR THE SAFETY BELT. LOL

NO MY RACE FANS I KNOW I WANT TO WIN I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO WIN SO WHAT WILL IT BE.

P.S. DONT ASK ME TO STAY BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME LMFAO

Ex-ducati fan - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:22 AM

Personally, I would want to see him on the satellite honda with full factory support so that he can retire in a couple of years having come fullcircle in the top class. I would like this to be the Gresini team so that essentially takes on Simoncelli's place as it is being wasted on Bautista.

Honda = best bike
Yamaha = now made for Lorenzo
Ducati = highest risk of going out on a low

Ex-ducati fan - Unregistered

July 31, 2012 10:33 AM

And to add:

Rossi has always beaten Pedrosa, plus Marquez will spend his first year being fast but crashing (as stoner and pedrosa each did) so next year on a honda battling Lorenzo would be sweet

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »