MotoGP » Redding: MotoGP 'the direction I need to go in'

"I made my target lap time and I felt comfortable. I think it's the direction I need to go in” – Scott Redding.

RaceFan - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:06 AM

With enough practice and the right set up, Scott is the type of aggressive rider who could wring the neck of the Ducati and get some decent results. I for one would like to see him join Bradders and Marquez in MotoGP, but only on a factory bike.

kbA - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:10 AM

Finally I'll have some reasons to watch and be excited about the premier class next season.Hope they land Iannone and Redding in ducati and let boring dudes like Abraham and especially Barbera leave motogp.We need some new talentand personality in Motogp now.I just wonder now where will Espargaro and Luthi land in the future,.Poor Luthi, great talent, but it seem like younger guys will be the priority. And for him to ride a CRT will be a joke.We need more bikes for Motogp please Dorna!!!

kba - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:21 AM

To be honest with you guys, there is only one reason, or should I say one man, that made this signings and available seats complicated....BRADLEY SMITH!!! Come on man, not having an impact at all and just I think at the most best is a top 10guy in moto2.what is worse is that he is given a bike for the best sattelite team, and what made it even worse is that a very great rider Andrea Dovizioso in now having a hard time to find a ride.Men good thing this Spies and stoner is out.

kba - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:24 AM

Oh and I forgot, can I just say, i know it is out of the topic, but GINO REA sucks, and is a terrible rider,i don'tknow why they hype him too much..that dude gets beat by his Thailander team mate all the time.And you can see in Mr. Gresini's interview that he is getting so frustrated with GINO REA...Remove this guy.

kbA - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:31 AM

@me
yup but that is if Suzuki will really get back to motoGP.i hope they will.If that happens ,I hope they land Luthi and Espargaro. I think Moto2 is still the option for them next year as there will be no more available rides

herewego - Unregistered

August 02, 2012 8:33 AM

In my opinion,any team would benefit from having Scott Redding as their rider! This young lad has everything it takes to become a MotoGP champion. He has determination, aggression and is totally fearless. Scott's talent and skill was evident the first time he took to the track in Quatar in a 125cc race, he was absolutely awesome. His size is now hampering him in Moto2, so a move to the big bikes seems ideal! I think Scott will cope far better than Marquez on a 1000cc bike, but this is at least something to look forward to next year! Can't wait to see Scott on the same track as Valentino back on a Yamaha!!!

Don-R

August 02, 2012 8:38 AM

@ kba

Smith has got nothing to do with Dovi's situation. Dovi could sign now for Tech 3 if he wanted, but he's refusing to ride a satellite bike again next year. There's only one guy who's making the situation difficult for Dovi at the moment and that's Rossi.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »