MotoGP » Redding: MotoGP 'the direction I need to go in'

"I made my target lap time and I felt comfortable. I think it's the direction I need to go in” – Scott Redding.

Realist

August 03, 2012 6:08 PM

@ dacron (cont.)

I did find this though:

MotoGP: Rossi would have re-signed Yamaha
By ThomasB, August 3, 2012
The info comes from the old Scottish GP 500 driver Niall MacKenzie, it was broadcast on Twitter at 9 am Friday, 3 August 30 (this morning, KOA ...): "Contract signed! A famous Italian driver will again be on a blue bike next year. Woo hoo! "The reasons why we give credence to this information are numerous. First, MacKenzie is still in close contact with the world of GP: Cycle met him at the Sachsenring GP 2012 where one of his son Tarran is committed Rookies Cup. One can easily imagine that Mackenzie has maintained good relations with the English service e boss race Yam, Lin Jarvis. In addition, Mac Kenzie is not the type to post nonsense on his twitter account just to exist. Finally, a tool from the eve of the Italian newspaper "La Gazzetta Dello Sporto" written by the specialist SBK Paolo Gozzi reported the imminent signing of Rossi for two years and two years of GP..

Realist

August 03, 2012 6:11 PM

(cont.)

..Superbike at Yam. Rossi, who is already mounted on the 2010 R1 at Misano and Brno for a "re-education" following his double fracture tibia fibula at Mugello, so knows the ****nal available at Yam GP as SBK.

Realist

August 03, 2012 6:12 PM

I also found this:

Via David Emmett (Motomatters.com) on twitter: "Thomas Baujard of @ moto journal has the scoop. MacKenzie spoke to Rossi at Yamaha's HQ in Amsterdam. He's signed the deal. Good job Tom!"

dacron

August 03, 2012 6:36 PM

@Realist.
i just got a second opinion off dennis noyes , this is what he told me....
@dacronnirvaro I am convinced and I don,t convince easily.
so basically its up to vale to open his mouth.
also hear ben spies is confirmed with BMW wsb .

Jolly - Unregistered

August 06, 2012 12:06 PM

"To put that into perspective, the fastest Desmosedici race lap in July's grand prix was a 1m 48.179s by Nicky Hayden."

But was Redding's fast lap set in a session lasting race distance? That makes one hell of a big difference.

Md Zane - Unregistered

August 06, 2012 1:58 PM

Redding on a new bike with hard tyres under instructions not to crash.Nicky is a world champion and leading his team mate the GOAT in the championship SO that makes Scotts time not to shabby at all to me.

gsxrthou - Unregistered

August 06, 2012 11:22 PM

Not to mention that it is also Iannone's 2nd rider on the bike...so not too shabby from either rider. I really enjoy watching these guys in Moto2, be a shame if the spectacle is not the same in motogp

« 5 6 7 8 9 10  »