MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: It’ll be hard to beat Lorenzo

“The world title is a dream. [We] have to understand if I'm still a top rider, still fast and if I can still fight for the podium. After two seasons like this, nobody knows” - Valentino Rossi.

Oh dear - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 8:43 AM

Isn't this all getting a little sad now with Rossi. Lorenzo was laughing his head off at Rossi in that press conference. "I'd love to see Stoner back at Ducati, it'd be hilarious" said Lorenzo. When Rossi was asked how much of a hit on his pay he took again Lorenza was cracking up saying "you got a big calculator?" I can only see this becoming even more embarrassing for Rossi next year. Shame.

Motojunky..

August 17, 2012 9:35 AM

One thing is for sure. I have more confidence in Rossi beating Jorge, than winning on the Ducati when it was 1st announced he would go there.
Could be wrong but at least we will be entertained while he is trying to do so. Not mid pack, as has been the case for the last 2 years.
Breath of fresh air for us Rossi supporters, of that there is no doubt.

BJ - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 9:40 AM

Totally off topic but today I got a job in Motogp for season 2013.

I have been trying to get this gig since 2010 and its taken 2 long years to make it happen.

Start after race one and hopefully it will last.

Man am I so happy
I'm a builder by trade which is a good job but this is the best job ever.

I HAVE TO BUILD A WALL FOR YAMAHA

now before you read on yes i am a fan of the man (46)but that doesnt mean im blinkered by yellow.
@wait till next year...... fair to say but didnt everyone say that before 2011 and 2012 wait till next year he'll do it, for once could everyone just do as your name says... wait till next year.
press interviews twitter etc dont prove anything twisting the throttle says it all.
JL probably could become as great as rossi... he does what rossi does in his own yet he just doesnt have the same following as rossi..... thats bizzare.
2013 would've been amazing with stoner pedrosa rossi lorenzo and the forever missed simonchelli.

thegreatnumberseven - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 9:46 AM

Well let's hope we can have fierce racing from them on track and a good relationship in the garage.
With the moaner out of the way 2013 should be a great season. I wonder who the 12 year olds are going to back with their quitter hero gone.

stevo46 - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 9:56 AM

geeson vale did congrats stoner for his baby on twtter n said for them to call it valentina cause it fell on the same date as vales bday why r u trying to make him look bad he spoke with respect about every1 including stoner

vales girl - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 10:06 AM

Yes Rossi is eating humble pie but he is being gracious about it. The moaner on the other hand revels in other peoples downfalls. I remember him having a go about how ducati were horrible to him when he was there and thats why he left. HE will look back at all these stories (stoner) and look a prat in a few years time. Yes Rossi is a PR man but he doesnt know how he will fare next year and did marcos death effect him more than what people think. We will wait and see .

Catch Up - Unregistered

August 17, 2012 10:26 AM

With the amount of humble pie Rossi has eaten I am surprised he can fit on a bike.

Humble pie my **** he is being exactly what he called the modern GP riders....Pussies !!

Ohhh boo hoo I cant ride the Ducati, oh please Dorna get me on a Bike that everybody can ride and Ill bring all my moaning fangirls with me. Ill kowtow to Jorge anything, anything to get me of this mans bike, that only real men with balls can ride...oh booooo Hoooooo.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »