MotoGP » Lorenzo not counting out Stoner

"I will not discount Casey because he is strong and he can take several consecutive wins" - Jorge Lorenzo.

BoZz

August 21, 2012 10:20 PM

@StevenG.:
I may have miss understood your stats so please tell me if im wrong.
on Page 5 you have them both competing 2 years on Honda (MotoGP era only) where you have the stats all wrong?
I see it like this: In the races they finished or competed in, Stoner has had 14 wins in 26 races (season not finished) and Rossi had 20 wins in 31 races.
Also Stoners had 23 Podiums in 27 races and Rossi has had 31 in 31 races.
Even if you had counted all the races regardless of finishing or starting there have only been 29 races since 2011 and 2012 so far. So Stoner having 11 wins in 33 races is impossible.

Catch Up - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 11:43 PM

I have just seen some pictures of Stoners foot today and if that guy rides with it like that he is a Legend.

I honestly think now it is going to be to hard for him to win the title, but in true style I am sure he will give us all a entertaining last few races.

Losser - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 11:52 PM

@The truth hurts

Aim shure you are the biggest losser has an human person.. You never Fail and also your favorit riders never fail!! He was born on the top and allways stay there and he will not be more on podium because he will retired because if he stay he would had been 9 times World Champion..

Loock your rider on the best material is taken a lesson from Pedrosa is Team m8 and been teach about perfection from Jorge Lorenzo..

Joey from west hills - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 11:55 PM

Lorenzo will win this years title, no doubt about it. He is only saying this to keep the season in check because it has become somewhat dull.

Stoner will be riding injured and Pedro is only competitive at certain tracks.

LCtanner

August 22, 2012 12:12 AM

Casey Stoner:
Hey Jorge, This is more like it, i'm f******g loving all this attention i'm getting right now. I'm so f******g stoked.

Jorge Lorenzo:
Ahh, Casey yes you like it no.

Casey Stoner:
Man are you for real ? I f*****g crave this s**t.

mi1tom - Unregistered

August 22, 2012 2:13 AM

He can count out rossi though hahaha Although I'm a big fan of stoner, but I like lorenzo slowly he's been very careful in his interviews and seems to be a very nice person. And lorenzo watch out for pedrosa.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »