MotoGP » Pedrosa edges Lorenzo over last four rounds

"If you look at the points in the last four races, I got one point more than Jorge. So it's going to take, sure, a lot of effort 'til the end" - Dani Pedrosa.

speedy_stamps - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 12:50 PM

For Pedrosa to win the championship, he has to beat Lorenzo in a straight dogfight eventually and I don't ever see that happening. How many times can he clear off at the front in the next 7 races? Not too many I would think.

BMac

August 21, 2012 12:54 PM

I like Rossi. I admire Stoner. I am getting to like Lorenzo a lot. But, I would love to see Pedrosa win this year because, over the years, he has been dogged by injury and has worked hard to stay at the top. I think it would be very sad for him to retire as the World Champion who never was.

R - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 1:07 PM

You gotta keep it up there, Dani boy! little luck and consistency will take you long. Give them a fight!
The thing is these rubbers the grid are using are hopeless. And that is a big thing in Motogp racing. There is no level field created, just a grid with "i hope am lucky this weekend" tyres...casualties from left to right and underperforming riders.

HRC

August 21, 2012 1:34 PM

If Dani stays fit has the bike setup working 100% for him with no chatter he's proven there is no one that can touch him for shear speed around a race track.

The most precise, smooth, hardworking rider out there.

Gaz - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 2:22 PM

Jorge's lead should be at least 38 points, maybe even 43 if it wasnt for dumbass Bautista.

...and Casey would be 58 or 63 behind!

Jorge should be walking this championship by finishing second every race if it wasnt for AB. Just hope that his antics dont help another Honda rider to take advantage and the championship.

raju - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 2:26 PM

He will cement his position in this world championship as third. Lets see if he can do better. He will certainly wont win the championship.

blue hurricane - Unregistered

August 21, 2012 3:30 PM

what a sweet picture - insane lean angle....
I think many people underestimate that little spaniard, he is injury free from the on and gaining steam it seems. I hope he takes it this year.

1 2  »