MotoGP » Dani Pedrosa: 'One of my best ever races'

“I opened the door just a little more than normal and 'boom' he was there, I could see his bike in my face!” – Dani Pedrosa.

rogerio.alves@gmail.com - Unregistered

August 26, 2012 5:45 PM

Glad to see one of the supposedely lesser aliens to rise to the occasion. He took a fall during yesterday but came back fighting for a deserved win.

Best race of the season and a good one at that.

Congrats to both Pedrosa and Lorenzo.

wouldn't be bad to see another rider rising up to their pace but I don't see it coming just yet...

Grannie Jane - Unregistered

August 26, 2012 6:04 PM

Who's getting into whose head?

Once again JL is bested on the line - a la Catalunya 09.

I always thought DP lacked the 'killer instinct' but he certainly had it today.

I hope this is the dawn of a new Dani.

I like both these boys but my head went for JL and my heart for DP. I hope my heart wins this year.

NutBallRacer

August 26, 2012 6:25 PM

So much depends on rider confidence, and Pedrosa's confidence is rising.He's #1 for Honda now for sure, and on a little roll. He's got the fastest bike, and is now a serious thorn in the side for Lorenzo. Odds to win WC have got to be pretty even now. It was Lorenzo that showed the most agressive racecraft today, though. Very Rossi-like, indeed. But it wasn't enough to take the Honda. Some are bitching about boring. It looks boring to the uninitiated when both ride without mistakes. It was another precision ride by Pedrosa to resist Lorenzo. Great race no matter who your favorite is.

Snap - Unregistered

August 26, 2012 6:29 PM

With only 4 factory bikes and 2 riders capable of fighting for the top step, its gonna be interesting next four races.

Its fair to say that Stoner will decide the championship, he practically wins every year in Australia and has a solid chance of chipping away few more pts from Lorenzo in last race to end on a high. Pedrosa just needs to stick in there to bring it home this year.

PatrickD - Unregistered

August 26, 2012 6:52 PM

As we know, we have exchanges like that 10 times a race in the supporting classes. Still, it was the most excitement we've seen in this class for a long while. Good stuff, though and I'm rooting for Dani now, as it's nice to see him mixing it up.

Doohan - Unregistered

August 26, 2012 7:40 PM

Amazing race! Jorge also deserved admiration, these guys are true racers and never give up.

Go Dani go, Dani go, Dani go,go,go! Win this titanic championship battle!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »