MotoGP » Dani Pedrosa: 'One of my best ever races'

“I opened the door just a little more than normal and 'boom' he was there, I could see his bike in my face!” – Dani Pedrosa.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Ausrossi - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 4:10 AM

Bushy do you think there is more dicing with Stoner? While I agree it is not his place to slowdown, I think Dan has two scalps now, Stoner at Sachsenring and now Jorge at Brno. Beat them both fair and square and as for life beyond Stoner. If he was a mute I think he would be regarded as one of the greatest riders of all time.

bushy1 - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 4:25 AM

Ausrossi i cant really say if there is or was more dicing with stoner it just seemed that as for the hole weekends racing and qualifying it came across as a bit boring .And i am the same if he just keep his mouth shut he might be more interisting but then agian when you look back at some of the things he says about certain thigs he is correct but we just might not want to hear it.

Guy - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 4:51 AM

Dude!! those podium girls were huge!! I know Dani is not the tallest person around, but still, those girls eclipsed anyone around them in the podium.
Good job Dani!!

rolling stoner - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 5:54 AM

I knew Dani was going to win today and Lorenzo second also knew third place getter was going to be at least 10 seconds behind the winner... just did not think it as going to be Cal so good job to all podium finishers!

dumbcati - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 6:14 AM

This is the first time I've seen Dani ride like this!! If you continue to hold your own & able 2 answer back Jorge's moves with solid, consistent passes then you may still have a chance to win this year's championship! Congrats!

I thought he was trembling when he arrived at parc ferme, Dani cant believe he was able 2 pull that move! Feels good isnt it? Good job!

udo - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 6:41 AM

Great ride from Dan.

It's probably going to be a very close finish to the championship. I wonder if Stoner will move over for Dani at philip island if honda asks him to?

Venkatesh - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 6:56 AM

This is what Pedrosa needs to do every race. Stick with Jorge lap after lap. I am sure he is a lot more confident with the RCV213V now. Looks like they have sorted the bike in some way. The results are showing.

Dan Dared - Unregistered

August 27, 2012 9:50 AM

Great effort from Dani riding around the bikes chatter issues to beat the best handling bike on the grid. Nice to see him fight back after an aggressive pass from Jorge that would have seen him choke a season or two ago.

Keep it up and you could bag a WC. I would LOVE to see that!

Eye of the tiger, son...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6