MotoGP » Stefan Bradl enjoys prototype RCV experience

“HRC required me to lap the circuit on the new prototype and I was pleased to give them my impressions of next season's machine” - Stefan Bradl.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

there there now - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 8:46 PM

" I was pleased to give them my impressions of next season's machine "

We would also be pleased to know what the differences were between his LCR and the prototype, but nothing doing it seems.

Firefly - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 10:23 PM

Why this guy is not getting the Repsol ride for the next two races is beyond me. He could stick it on the podium.

In stead we get Rea who will, with all respect, languish somehwere just above the CRTs.

raafrebel - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 10:31 PM

Im with the last post!. This guy is fast, he is having a great first season.
I think he has had only 1 DNF this year. He has proven that he is a fantastic and entertaing rider.
Cant wait to see him live at Malaysia then Phillip Island!! lucky me!!

raafrebel - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 10:36 PM

@ firefly,

You do have a good point, but the guys at LCR would not want to lend their superstar rider to the factory honda team.
After their worse than crap season last year, the Lucio and the guys are jumping out of their skin with their new competative rider!!!
Its a masive turnaround for LCR, They are a great team.

BAM - Unregistered

September 06, 2012 4:13 AM

This German rider is one of the future superstars of this sport. It wont be a surprise if he received a full works machinery next year.

Due to sponsors and contractual issues he couldnt ride Caseys moto.

pcxmac - Unregistered

September 06, 2012 4:46 AM

he wouldnt be that much faster on Casey's bike, and probably slower if he had to work with a different crew. After all this test he was on a factory bike, no real need to have him move up to Repsol if he can get a factory ride @ LCR.

Nick636

September 06, 2012 7:36 AM

IF Bradl gets a works bike next year, I will be happy to throw my hat in and say we'll be seeing him on the podium regularly and possibly competing for wins, maybe even fighting for championship by 2014...