MotoGP » Casey Stoner expected at Phillip Island

“I'll see it through to the end. I'll be back as soon as I can to finish as many races as I can before the end of the season” - Casey Stoner.

pp - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:25 PM

Casey Stoner who Won on Ducati. I am hoping he does come back for Aragon. Thats pure Stoner territory. Perfect pay to start his winning streak. GO STONER

herewego - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:27 PM

Why bother?? It's not as if he is a threat to the championship this year so why not just let his injury heal? I think it's dawning on Casey that he might have made a big mistake in retiring so early. Silly boy!!

danny powell - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:47 PM

slide rules if casey does win just remmeber my name and rag the **** out of me every time you see my name on this site. i have got your name ritten down and when it come to the end of the valencia race i want to add you the **** off.lorenzo and danny will romp him in every race

danny powell - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:52 PM

slide rules reason why i am shaw he wont win a race his because when a rider gets hurt badly they never go ass fast and what make you think hes going to beat dani and jorge when there fighting for the championship

Fraz - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:56 PM

Casey who? Casey the fastest rider in the world Stoner is who! Not beaten at his home race on a GP bike, I wouldn't bet against him. I hope he makes it back for a couple of races just to show us the raw talent we'll be missing next year...

matt - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:57 PM

so then danny, you're so sure he wont win another race that you'll put money on it, but then when challanged how much to put on it you back off? intresting. not so sure now then, eh Danny? hwo much then? Stoner will win at Phillip Island, if not before and or after, Stoner, on a Honda, his last race at Phillip Island... and you dont think he'll win?

JimBob - Unregistered

September 10, 2012 12:58 PM

@BigG, that would be Casey Stoner. You know, the most successful guy in Moto GP since his arrival 7 seasons ago. Not a single rider has acheived more than him since.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »