MotoGP » Determined Pedrosa 'feeling good' for Aragon

“The bike is working well and I'm feeling good; we go there with the same determination as always” - Dani Pedrosa.

cris - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 12:39 PM

I doubt Stoner will play along and help Dani, Stoner owe nothing to Honda, he doesn't need a contract for next year or score points for the team, he is on his way out, and by Stoner's standards, it's not in him to be number 2 or be a team player, in his mind, he owns the bike, he owns the team he even owns the track. I guess Dani will have to do everything on his own, Vale can take points away from Jorge, or even Spies. I really hope Dani can win the title this year after all those sh*t that happened to him in the previous years, he really really deserve it this year. Fingers crossed for him.

cris - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 12:39 PM

Makrus - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 12:58 PM

I don't doubt for a second he won't play along. The point I was trying to make in not as many words is he needs someone to get in the middle of himself and Jorge and there aren't to many bikes out there out performing jorges. It's stoners last few races if he has the chance to win I don't think he is going to hand over a lead.

petrolbonce

September 25, 2012 1:05 PM

"He needs Stoner back"? I think Dani wants to win on his terms, he doesn't want somebody else helping him. And Lorenzo hasn't had a team mate there to help him.

Dani certainly doesn't want anybody saying the playing field wasn't level.

ramaraj - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 1:06 PM

Well, in my opinion it will have to be a wet race in order for rossi to turn thr table in pedrosa's favour.And that Lorenzo will finish outside of the podium, with dani being first ofcourse. Lorenzo is the strongest by far and only stress will make dani win, but it is a long shot, hope dani can pull it off.but for me rossi's come back is the most interesting aspect of it all. I think he will bring that ducati to win a race and hope he will stay at ducati to regain his throne in 2013 as he has only signed a pre contract. And that would really make Jarvis sour,and all to recognise that rome was not built in a day.

ramaraj - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 1:06 PM

Makrus - Unregistered

September 25, 2012 1:55 PM

For goodness sake I said he needs stoner as in he needs some people in between himself and Jorge this isn't f1 for crying out loud. Jorge has been first or second all year with only dani or casey finishing higher. Rossi will not win a race this year (unless all riders in front fall off) while the bike looks to have improved, it ain't on race pace yet. You'd think spies would have the best shot but hasn't shown any real signs of getting a podium all year (yes I'm aware he finished fourth once, the spot after third). Stoner if he has recovered and setting aside opinions of him, once he returns could hinder or help him more than anyone out there It will be interesting to see if dani can come back all though doubt it.

@
1 agrees. 3 disagree.
He needs stoner back, but will he play along?
Posted by Makrus - Unregistered (3 hours ago)

why would Dani need Stoner for? he wil finish infront of stoner all races, also behind Jorge.
those to are way above stoner!
Stoner wil only have to ride again to end hi's gp asap!

1 2 3  »