MotoGP » Moto2: Marquez closing in on title

'The circuit is very close to Lleida, so I am sure that my friends, family and supporters will be coming along and that I will give my all to get the best result possible' - Marc Marquez

The truth hurts. - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:11 PM

Hope to see Marquez upset a few apple carts next season.Young riders with fire in their blood is what the premier class needs.If he goes on the win the Moto2 title this year it will hopefully spur him on to better things over the next few seasons.

herewego - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:13 PM

If he doesn't win the championship there will be something sadly wrong the amount of money, benefits, advantages,privileges etc. etc. thrown at him!!! It was kind of a done deal right from the start for the golden child!!!

Nick - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:27 PM

@herewego

What benefits, privileges are you talking about? Everybody goes on about his weight advantage for example but you watch how often he gets out dragged by Ianonne, Luthi, to name but two. Fact is, he is the best, end of.

pcxmac - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:57 PM

yup, MotoGP is gonna stink hard when the tires turn this kids way. Cause you know its going to happen, cause Repsol and Dorna want to turn him in to Valentino Rossi, when this guy will never hold a candle to the kind of character Vale is, No freaking way. This kid is spoiled goods.

098yo - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 6:16 PM

I'm not a huge MM fan, though I do acknowledge his amazing talent.

He's not the first prodigy child in sports to get constantly put down and denied credit. But like so many before him, I'm sure that he'll rise to the occasion and ram the haters' words down their throats.

The truth hurts. - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 8:44 PM

Pcxmac,you sound like a jaded Rossi fan who is just a little bit worried that Marquez is going to embarrass your hero over the next season or so.Rossis time at the top is gone.Accept it and while you are at it,accept that the young blood coming into the sport are not going to be put off by his mind games and bullsh*t.
Herewego,by advantages and privileges, do you mean having the best of everything before your team mate and special tyres flown in on Saturday nights for him and him only?
Now who does that remind me of?

pcxmac - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 8:54 PM

I am a Casey Stoner fan, but that wont stop you from pretending you know who I am. btw, I wont be watching this farce of a fake sport and its controlled championships (tires). This racing is for kids, its manufactured and I dont care for soap operas, which is what the owners of this sport want MotoGP to be (appeal to dumbas$es.)

1 2 3  »