MotoGP » Rossi last to eighth after Rea tangle

“It's a shame about the mistake on the first lap. Rea couldn't see me and pushed me close to the curb, and I went straight to avoid him” – Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Derr - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 11:18 AM

Slide Rules must be right, !!

he know's best!!!

he uses !!!! to get his point across,

we alredy know Rossi made the mistake, he already said that in his interview, and he didnt blame Rea for anything.

so whats your point??!!!??!!!!!

Morpheus - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 11:42 AM

Non-Earth beings, not aliens or predators, make near idiotic claims about talent. There s a sale on improved brain matter & even better sale on glasses! VE manned up and admitted his error so man up and read the whole article!

Dan - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 11:57 AM

oh here we go, another poster with the "ifs"

when is the bashing of both riders ever going to stop, as soon as a rider, be it either stoner or rossi the posters are quick to jump on and start the attacks.
they are all human, even the best make mistakes.
and yes Rossi said it was his error,
haters dont read, mainly because they cant, they just wait for the topic to start and already have insults ready to post, they would of started thinking of things as soon as Rossi ran off, then think of more and post under a different name, more and more.

Slide Rules! - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 12:28 PM

I may be mistaken but the above quote from Rossi does not indicate he has taken any blame for the initial incident.
He says Rea pushed him wide even though he was behind the Brit at the time. Unbelievable!

my foot hurts. - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 12:42 PM

oh watch the race again Slide Rules,
there is no blame from me towards Rea, as yes he couldnt see Rossi was there, he did slightly move to the right when he was on the brakes and thats when Rossi touched.

he explained what happend. is he blameing Rea for the mistake is he?

ouch - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 12:47 PM

Slide Rules making his own asumptions as usuall..

Quoted from Rossi on GPone

I made a mistake.It was my fault the Italian rider admitted,Jonathan was holding me up, I was faster than him, but I even got passed by Hayden. On the back straight I had a choice to make, to pass on the outside or the inside. I chose the first, and it was a mistake." The British rider braked earlier than Rossi and changed his line slightly, and that was enough to force the Ducati rider long. "He is completely without fault, though. There was absolutely no way he could see me." Valentino added.

Slide Rules! - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 1:18 PM

So, let me get this straight, lap no.1 and Rea (rookie, 2hrs max on a GP bike) who does similar lap times to Rossi throughout the race, is 'holding him up'?
GPone, an Italian site and of course it translates word for word, just as you have written.
Sure Santa.

Guest - Unregistered

October 01, 2012 2:27 PM

I thought it was a nice comeback from 21st to 8th, considering he never does well in this circuit and didn't almost have any time for testing before the race. I wonder if he enjoyed going long way around the track, looks like he's getting more comfortable with the bike now.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »