MotoGP » Stoner confirms Motegi comeback

'I feel I can race in Motegi and will be re-joining my team next week and I can't wait to get back on track' - Casey Stoner

Pop-N-Fresh - Unregistered

October 03, 2012 8:52 PM

Casey, I'm confused.

Why are you risking possibly losing the full and healthy use of your body for the rest of your life for a few hours on a bike and sport you are retiring from?

Why would you take such risks? You are retiring in one month, let your injuries heal properly so you can live the rest of your life with a properly functioning body.

I'm certainly one of your biggest admirers and consider you the greatest grand prix bike racer I've seen in 25 years, but you need to consider the rest of your life. Are you willing to spend the rest of your life only able to properly walk on one leg?

I just don't see any point in even returning to racing at this point.

MalX - Unregistered

October 03, 2012 10:10 PM

Want to make MotoGP interesting again, then get rid of the one of the Spanish rounds and bring MotoGP to Bathurst. Laguna Seca you have not got anything on Bathurst.

@Sam
Why do you sound so bitter, might it be because you cannot find any Real facts to construct an argument?

porcupine - Unregistered

October 03, 2012 10:11 PM

I for one find it interesting that no sooner does word get out that Rossi will be riding for Yamaha in 2013 than Casey announces his retirement from MotoGP. Interesting, isn't it!

ass - Unregistered

October 03, 2012 10:15 PM

Who will crash net turn in to the devil next year as clearly their revenue raiser, going by the of posts, is retireing next year.
I think they will turn on Danny, as he doesn't produce an endless hankie from his sleeve or a white dove from his helmet after each race win.

Md Zane - Unregistered

October 03, 2012 10:32 PM

Stoners only coming back to get his ass checked out,the doctor of proctology said he will have a look on the starting grid but he has a full appointments book and needs to check all the other riders asses down to CRT level and if it's a slow day he may check some of them too.

Realist

October 03, 2012 11:13 PM

@ JimBob and AussieNSW

I feel special guys. More than one honorable mention in my absence. I have been busy at work as of late (damn "yank" criminals), but I will be returning to post regularly as soon as I testify for this last pending court case.....much to your chagrin I'm sure. I love you both!

Oh yeah! Go Rossi......ehhh...Casey, so long!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »