MotoGP » Lorenzo: It was impossible

“Today it was maybe too much difference, the performance on the straights. I tried to stay with Dani but it was impossible” – Jorge Lorenzo.

separated

October 14, 2012 10:24 PM

My haters have one disease in common: hatin' for nothin'

I've done nothing wrong. Me comparing Lorenzo (herbivore) to Pedrosa (dominant predator), I have every right to believe Lorenzo is not as good as his rivals and is indeed the weakest of the aliens.

Is being the weakest of the aliens insulting all of a sudden?

True - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 10:40 PM

" Is being the weakest of the aliens insulting all of a sudden? "

Insulting our intelligence all of a sudden more like, fishing for reply's just because your a loner ain't cool.

Johnnycake - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 10:55 PM

Herb a what? my ass. You are a complete amateur in terms of your racing knowledge. Lorenzo rides that bike at 100 percent and if you dont know that, then you know nothing lof racing. There is no such thing as 101 percent, that's fictional crap. He rides at the bikes limits ALWAYS. My opinion is the Yamaha is just not as fast. It has incredible corner speed but the engine is weak in comparison to Honda. Maybe they are de powering the engine, I don't know. But it's clearly not as good. All I can say is Honda will be even faster when they fix the issue with the frame. "To the r&d batcave "Yamaha.

separated

October 14, 2012 10:58 PM

The capacity of you people to turn a debate into something personal is what's not cool. Quite pathetic how some people manage to work themselves up into such an unecessary frenzy. It's time to sit back, relax and think.

separated

October 14, 2012 11:04 PM

@JohnnyCake

It's easy to say Lorenzo is always getting 100% out of the Yamaha...

when his teammate is Ben Spies. I don't deny he is by far the best Yamaha rider right now, but I am not going to act like I know the Yamaha enough to say what you're claiming and I know that there are better riders not on Yamahas right now. Valentino Rossi is going to find out just how much Jorge has been riding.

InSpeedWeTrust

October 14, 2012 11:07 PM

You have every right to be biased as much as you desire, but don't come here with empty arguments and naively believe that anyone would agree with you. Wake up, you can't prove anything you're claiming.

Lorenzo means 1 WC tittle, 23 motogp wins, 58 podiums and 24 poles in only 82 MGP races.

In 113 race, Pedrosa won 20 races, made 69 podiums, 23 poles and 0 WC.

Your logic ending in the statement that Pedrosa is so much better than Lorenzo should be mind blogging, really.
Anyway, this is just trolling I see. Your hatred towards J-Lo is ferociously obvious, but you're fooling nobody, sadly.

separated

October 14, 2012 11:18 PM

So tell me, what bikes have Pedrosa and Lorenzo ridden in their MotoGP careers?

I said I believed Pedrosa is better than Lorenzo, I never said how much.

No hate, just criticism, criticism some people can't seem to handle well at all.

Hahahaha - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 11:25 PM

Seperated,
I don't think Pedrosa has ever shown himself a dominant predator. In general he's been outshined by Rossi, Stoner and Lorenzo... This year I'll agree he has really upped his game enormously. And he's currently riding better than Lorenzo, who isn't going to risk a DNF with the title at hand, i'm not saying thats good or bad, its just his stye.

I would always put money on Rossi in a last lap battle, but look at some of the amazing battles of 09 and Motegi 2010, to say that Lorenzo is a herbivore only is to do him an injustice IMO.
Every rider has a strength and constancy at an extremely high pace is Lorenzos.

I'd love to see Pedrosa win because I think he's earned it this year, but then again so has Lorenzo

separated

October 15, 2012 12:02 AM

Are you forgetting the uncompetitive Honda years? It was only until the middle of 2010 that Pedrosa could really show how good he was when Honda finally got their act together. He's only appeared to 'up' his game because the bike he has is actually competitive.

For me Lorenzo had his chance to prove himself to be a real hunter at Brno, but he failed and I can't help but think that he should've won that battle with Dani. It was like he was too scared to battle, and this was before the big points gap that developed at Misano.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »