MotoGP » MotoGP to honour Marco Simoncelli at Sepang

Plaque and new rookie trophy in honour of Marco Simoncelli

Missingsupersic58 - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 3:32 PM

Still hurts and as others have said already, I'm happy to have seen this lion circle the track.

He is missed out there. Thoughts and prayers to his mom and dad, vale and colin and Team Grisini.
Lastly, prayers that a riders always come home.

RiRi - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 3:48 PM

One year! I am a huge fan of Moto GP and I admire each of them taking such risk week after week to prove their skills and entertain us.
I highly respect every single man who have tragically lost his life by accidents on the track. They were too many ...
Although I never met Marco or knew him I am still sad about him. Could hardly even imagine how hard will be this Sepang weekend for his family, Grisini Team, Colin and Vale.

MinMoto - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 4:15 PM

ROBBED.
He wasnt perfect by any means, but he was special. With all the ******* that live on this planet. Why is it the good ones that get taken.
Natural Born Racer.

goDani. - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 4:19 PM

It is so tragic that he died so young. It must be really hard for those who were close to him to go back to Sepang, it will bring back very painful memories.

Jayne

October 16, 2012 5:58 PM

When we lost Sic a light went out.
We must also remember Dan Wheldon as its a year today.
Two losses in one week. How can there be a God...........

Paul - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 6:45 PM

Such a Star, so sad that he's not here with us. I ride with #58 on my bike and always will. I thought losing Senna was bad but this is worse. Toby Moody's Autosport comments make me cry !

V5 - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 6:54 PM

Do you know that SIC is stand for Sepang International Circuit or his nickname? What a coincindence or destiny. He was 250 cc champion in Sepang 2008.RIP Super SIC.

Mogster 52

October 16, 2012 7:33 PM

The weekend is going to be hard on all involved and obviously, those closest to Marco, his family, friends, fellow riders and fans.

I was fortunate to work in malaysia in January, so I got to pay my own quite respects to the big man.

A terrible, terrible accident that robbed us of another true hero. Say hello to all of the other racing heroes with you marco, we miss everyone one of you.

God bless
RIP 58

Mog 52

beppe - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 7:42 PM

After 1 year still crying . Yesterday night at the italian television Alex Zanardi presented "Sfide" a format dedicated to Marco. Take a tour in youtube looking for "SFIDE Marco SIMONCELLI" you will find all the videos, sorry in italian but I'm sure you understand the plot.
Difficult to see all the videos, too emotionals , like having a son or a brother that suddendly disappear.

« 1 2 3 4  »