MotoGP » MotoGP salutes Simoncelli at Sepang

“It is like the first day, because we miss him a lot”- Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Vilas

October 18, 2012 12:11 PM

RIP Marco Simoncelli.. I also miss him just like all Motogp fans, we never whant for thinghs like this to happen!! When we lost riders we are missing famaly, we wach all races all time we are allways trying to listen what they say on interviews... We live there jobs and there sport!! Its sad and its impossible to forget..

Googolplex

October 18, 2012 12:12 PM

SIC made it fun. I miss his BIG personality. He was one of the smiling faces who didn't let the bast--ds get him down.

Casey Jones - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 12:51 PM

Nice tribute to Marco wouldn't mine watching it on Motogp.com, but you got to pay to watch a tribute to a rider who lost his life which I feel is wrong so they can make money. I can understand why there charge you to watch video on their site but in my opinion I would make all video on Marco and Shoya and any other rider how lost his life free to view anytime to remember the good times there brought to the sport.

Forzavalentino - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 12:55 PM

I can't believe it's a year since we lost Marco SImoncelli. What an imprint he left with us after just one season in the top flight ,imagine if he had been with us for the duration what a legend he would have been, rip Marco I hope where you are now the sun is always shining the track is always dry and the tyres never ever go off god bless you Marco SImoncelli x

Dylan - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 1:59 PM

Gone but not and never forgotten. See you in the after life brother!

Wolfy35

October 18, 2012 2:53 PM

Marco has not really left us.

Marco's lust for life, infectious joyful personality and smile will forever carry on in the hearts and minds of all who knew him and his fans.

Ciao Marco, forever Super Sic

Mike Spilligan - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 5:09 PM

They say you never realise what you have until its gone, but we all knew how special Marco was while he was here. For me he was an exciting future for moto gp with his personality and fearless riding style i think we all thought we had many exciting races ahead of us. R.I.P. Marco and my thoughts go out to all his Family and close friends who will forever feel his loss more than anybody.

Guy - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 6:59 PM

Respect for Marco.
What about Tomizawa? no memories for him?