MotoGP » Rossi: 'Slowest of the three but we have to try'

“We are in the fight for fifth place in the championship with Cal and Alvaro. We are the slowest of the three but we have to try” - Valentino Rossi.

kiwibob

October 18, 2012 9:41 PM

Stace he smiles after every race for 2 reasons one he has managed to stay on the duc which he can,t ride and 2nd he has earned some more of his 15 million dollars salary. Rossi cannot and never will be able to ride the duc as has been proven but to be fair he will be great again on the yamaha

petrolbonce

October 18, 2012 9:57 PM

Looks like we're in with a good chance of rain this weekend, and we know the Ducati can go well in the wet. Or at least the old chassis could. Maybe Vale needs to insist on the old chassis if it's wet.

Pam

October 18, 2012 10:17 PM

If anything has been proven regarding Ducati, it's that it has never been a good bike. Sorry Rossi fans. The Edwards situation is interesting, I remember him going off on how he was not getting the same parts as Rossi. I fully expect Rossi to do better next year, but I'm not sure he'll be winning again, certainly not with the same regularity as before. Should that happen, I reckon the excuse will be he's gotten older

Those first gen 800 Honda's were pretty crappy!

A wet race would make things interesting, I'm all for that.

CRT - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 10:25 PM

I forgot to say that I am a fanatic for Stoner, I love his style, to me he is invincible! But you are right, if Ducati was not the best bike and he just won 2007 with his talent, why he did not win in 2008? or 2009? or 2010, after all he was so superior him 2007? In fact seeing things well there is something strange because with Honda he proved to be a contender for the title,better he won in 2011! Is it because since 2008 the Japanese evolved much? well it looks that way after all they won 2008 2009 2010 2011 and 2012 will both be winning, Honda or yamaha fact that both teams are the most competitive in Motogp..

Sam - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 10:31 PM

@ Kev or There there now or truth hurts

You can change your nickname, but you can never change yourself.

Winning machine?? lol yeah right... have you noticed one thing??

wherever you look, in magazine, website there is one word behind Valentino Rossi "The MotoGP legend" and that's enough. what about Stoner??? Moaner??

CRT - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 10:33 PM

Its an unhappy ending for the former champion but in fact I have to accept that he is good but does not perform miracles he was trying everything to end his career in high and has my respect for what he managed to win but it is not the best rider in the history of Motogp, perhaps the most disgusted but the most competitive do not seem.

there there now - Unregistered

October 18, 2012 10:48 PM

I also expect him to be better CRT, he was so higher in 2011 was simply playing with others, but suddenly not having Pedrosa injure and entering on the rhythm it seems that he was nervous and made that mistake in Indy! I wonder what he thought after saying that to win you have to had pride, and he was behind Pedrosa in the champ must have grieved him in consciousness, he try harder and fall..

petrolbonce

October 18, 2012 10:52 PM

Guys, I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you don't want to be impersonated by this saddo all you have to do is register.

Sure it's possible to post under the same name as a registered user, but it won't be bold and blue and it will clearly say unregistered.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »