MotoGP » Pedrosa masterclass secures 'amazing' win

'This victory is really amazing for me; it's the first time I've won in the wet in my life and I'm really, really happy' - Dani Pedrosa

Vilas

October 21, 2012 1:29 PM

Ey Pedrosa your spanish but loocks like that Carmelo like more Lorenzo..lol GG for the race its clear that the Honda is better now and i dunno if you will make te but 4sure if you keep like this you can still have a chance just fight until the end.. maybe Lorenzo will star to loss is pacience and make the mistake you whant

keep steppin - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 1:35 PM

i think Jlo has just lost alot of fans after this race,
yes the conditions were bad, but we have seen conditions like this many times before and no one elese has raised there hand to stop it,

Robert Jones

October 21, 2012 1:39 PM

It's a shame there is so much controversy surrounding this race !! - It detracts from what an Absolutely brilliant performance Dani gave today His skill and commitment were second to none - Masterclass Indeed !!!

Cheers

so wet - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 1:42 PM

If Dani doesnt win the WC this year he will still be the People's Champion.

bring on 2013, people are saying it will be JLo v Rossi,

im seeing Pedro v Rossi, and we will see some awesome battle because we know when Rossi gets passed he will fight back as soon as he can, not like Jorge, once passed he settles for points.

WPranata26 - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 1:47 PM

Did you see the look of Jarvis' face when Pedrosa pass Lorenzo? Priceless!! I'm sure He was contemplating, "Why the hell did I sign this jokes for that amount of money when I can get the real champion for free?".

Race Fixing - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 1:47 PM

how many times have we seen Lorenzo take record setting poles and fastest laps, and thinking he is unstoppable.

then comes along Pedrosa, just sitting behind Jorge following him around for a few laps, then BAM! over takes Jorge and leaves him in his dust...

Pedrosa is jsut playing with Jorge this season, he should just pass him from the start and run away with it even more,

egg on the face.

ChakDey - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 1:57 PM

Well done lil Dani.

J-Lo was very very very luck today.

J-Lo choose the wrong tyres, soft compound tyres, and they were starting to go off. He saw Casey and the others hunting him down rapidly. J-lo thought, if the race goes on for another 2 laps, I'll be sixth if I stay on. So, what shall I do. Quick, I will put my hand up and say STOP THE RACE NOW! I will keep putting my hand up again again and again till they stop the race. Better to be second than sixth.

Like I said, J-Lo was very very very luck today.

1 2 3 4 5  »