MotoGP » Stoner: I almost didn't race

'I've been trying to avoid all the wet sessions that I can, so I can stay in the best possible shape and dry riding is the best chance for us' - Casey Stoner

78 - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 7:20 PM

Wasnt it Fraud27 who claimed yesterday that Stoner wouldnt get a podium today?
Oh i think it was!
Just goes to show he is a total know nothing!
Go cry in your beer pal and leave the predictions alone.

Rossiput - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 7:22 PM

Now now, why all Stoner basher came out? hmmm could it be it's because he perform better than his haters predicted.

I remember most say Stoner won't able to get podium anymore.

WOW pissed of eh, you guys went insane by this, well wait till 2013, I'll call whambulance for you guys

Ben1

October 21, 2012 7:36 PM

"When it's heavy rain we can normally find a bit higher pace than anyone else”
"if the race had gone through to the full distance we had a very good chance of winning it."

What an humble person! I'm sure everyone will miss his comments.

WylieCoyote

October 21, 2012 8:02 PM

Six bikes had the softer rear tyre. Five crashed and Lorenzo was on his way to crashing when he panicked and put his finger up in a gesture of surrender. Three of the crashes looked like front end loses, probably a result of more front wheel braking when the rear lost grip. No conspiracy, just luck after a bad tyre choice by Lorenzo.

dave - Unregistered

October 21, 2012 8:44 PM

wot a tossa!!! hope he never wins another race!!! he knows he will never win another championship thats why hes goin cant handle it bet hes glad hes got an excuse "my ankle's sore,i got arm pump,he overtook me agresivley" he will never be remembered as one of the greats because he isnt "FACT"

BoZz

October 21, 2012 10:12 PM

The last 6 laps don't really show at all that Stoner had up'd his pace enough for a chance to win the race.

Dani--------------- Stoner----------Lorenzo
8) 2'15.215------8)2'14.954------8) 2'15.314
9) 2'15.735------9)2'15.189------9) 2'15.658
10) 2'15.192----10)2'15.314----10) 2'15.580
11) 2'15.599----11)2'15.904----11) 2'16.465
12) 2'15.536----12)2'16.588----12) 2'17.054
13) 2'16.687----13)2'16.153----13) 2'17.894

Rick180268

October 21, 2012 10:48 PM

@ Bozz. I totally agree with you however I don't think those times show the whole picture. The race was taken back a lap so you don't have the time for the lap which was not counted but I can tell you Stoner took a second out of Danny on that lap. I don't think he would have been to far away at the end and let's face it Danny would probably not have fought for the place for fear of dumping. I think we were cheated today

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »