MotoGP » Stopping race was only option, says Rossi

'I think the decision to stop was correct because in these conditions, the bikes can aquaplane and you can go down in any corner' - Valentino Rossi

Love the rain - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 1:44 AM

As all the Rossi fans say, rain is a great equalizer so in saying that, Rossi ran equal to everyone else except all those who were in front of him as he is not their equal.

Or has this changed since he was not up front

If I am wrong please dont get mad as it has been had to keep up with the Rossi excuses.

I haven't found the Rossi Excuse book but read lots of extracts from the book on here, appears to have an excuse for every occasssion so a lot of work has gone into it. I see even Drona have a chapter in the book.

Is there an APP to keep track of them, or should I search for 46 shades of excuses on iTunes to find it.

Bring on 2013 and the return of all the excuses, all this is better than the Harry Potter series

Liam48

October 22, 2012 2:32 AM

Bloody hell @billace has returned! I was wondering where this insightful clown was hiding. Maybe we didn't recognise him as he was posting under different names such as @the truth hurts @CRT & @slow old & exposed & now he is using another name @love the rain

@Love the rain if you're the same person as all the above then we know you haven't been watching MotoGP for long. Yes rain is a leveller but when you have your visor mist up while racing flat out then you'll back off, I've had it happen to me while racing & it's scary. You probably have no idea what it's like so don't post rubbish unless you know what you're talking about!

Love the rain - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 2:56 AM

@Liam48
FYI, i ride, have race at a state and national level with good results and laugh at all the excuses placed on here by people who have no idea what they are talking about hence my taking the mickey out of the Rossi boyz.

I DO know what I am talking about but unlike you I dont come on here insulting people and making claims that they dont know what they are talking about.

You (Rossi Fans) all bagged my countryman when the same thing happen to him earlier this year so if you dish it out you best learn how to take it.

Thats the issue with Rossi fans, great a dishing it out but cry like little girls when it come back at you.

tictactoe - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 5:34 AM

"I made a mistake in turn seven, and I was lucky not to crash.."

"In general though, it didn't go bad."

=======================================
It's called grateful not moaning...

LTR clueless - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 8:23 AM

@ love the rain.........LMFHAO, if and i mean IF you have raced at that level, then you would know that what Rossi said was true!
I have ran over 70 track day wkends here un the uk at DP and us brits know that these days it's 'normal to rain' and we get a few handfuls of sunshine days a year!
I have had at least a dozen severe cases of fogged up visors using several different lids tried and umpteen different solutions to no avail.
So no i do not believe you.
What i do believe is that you have several 'aliases'.

Dave - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 9:19 AM

24 agree. 64 disagree.
Nice new bag of excuses
"problems with my visor fogging"

Its always something, but not him.
Posted by GoDani - Unregistered (18 hours ago)

Dude, this is a rossi thread, stoner posts are elsewhere.

...but i dont read anywhere that stoner was complaining about his visor???

Dave - Unregistered

October 22, 2012 9:27 AM

Just an observation, but looking at the number of posts per thread topic, I think the rossi haters are finally packing up their bat and ball for this year.

The other interesting observation about this, the stoner "fans" seem to have also lost the wind from their sails (and he came 3rd in only his 2nd race back?)

Coincidence???