MotoGP » Casey Stoner: 'The best man will win'

"I have a huge respect for both of them and the best man will win" - Casey Stoner.

WPranata26 - Unregistered

October 24, 2012 2:45 PM

I'm not your fan but I have a huge respect to you, and wish you a speedy recovery. You've proven to all sensible persons that you are a great champion and I will miss your talent next year and hope that you will come out from your retirement in 2014.

Marc - Unregistered

October 24, 2012 2:59 PM

Dani-boy no grief here I agree with you Dani has been great too bad he wast booted in that one race otherwise he'd be leading the championship. He's had bad luck for years hopefully he'll finally get a little luck this season and pull off the championship. Dani has always gotten a lot of grief from other fans but I like that he keeps his mouth shut and does his job and continues fighting and pushing. I'm a Rossi fan but I'm pulling for Dani to win the championship.

Marc - Unregistered

October 24, 2012 3:10 PM

Disagree with those that believe the Yamaha is better this year. Last year the Honda was hands down better than any bike by a good margin. This year the Yamaha factory has narrowed the gap to make the bikes fairly even. Dani has proven to better than Stoner this year even before he was injured. If Dani wins the remaining races he can still lose the championship but at least he'll show he deserved the championship. But he does need some luck to go his was in terms of Jlo having a mechanical, a poor start or crashing out. Having him finish 3,4 or worse is unlikely based on his current pace.

Woteva - Unregistered

October 24, 2012 10:51 PM

I still don't get it...... I thought MotoGP was about being World Champion. This blouse Moaner has won it what, only twice & his parade of schoolgirl supporters think he is the best of all time...... Poor delusional fools.

smithy - Unregistered

October 24, 2012 10:53 PM

@kiwibob

i have met him(moaner)at silverstone he wos the most arrogant ond misserable of all the riders i met wouldnt even sighn a autograph for my son.

dacron

October 25, 2012 1:28 AM

@smithy .
don't take it hard mate , if he signed every single autograph there would be no time to race , you were just unlucky that day.
no need to hate him for it.
oh and you never met him , you seen him.
meeting someone is having a chat to them , obviously you never or he would of signed your boys pad.

abc - Unregistered

October 25, 2012 5:30 AM

I lined up for 2.5hrs at PI in 07 to meet him, and the **** clown hung round for about 10-15minutes. meanwhile Edwards Hayden and Rossi who u couldn't get any where near were there for a good 45mins to an hour.

lost all respect for him after that.

« 2 3 4 5 6