MotoGP » Stoner enjoying the ride despite 'Island fling

"I was on my out-lap with a hard tyre and the thing just decided to flick me" – Casey Stoner.

WylieCoyote

October 27, 2012 7:46 AM

The haters keep claiming he is not popular, even in his home country. Yet I have had to battle with record crowds for the first two days and tomorrow will probably be the biggest they have ever had. Lucky my house is only 2KMs aways...

samas

October 27, 2012 7:53 AM

Wylie.
You lucky sod.
Anyway WHO'S THE BOSS.

Come to think of it I never seen a yellow flag or hat t shirt or anything yellow, I did hover see a lot cheering Casey on and his last slow lap everyone was delirious with excitement.
But then he's a moaner and nobody likes him ????

Rick180268

October 27, 2012 8:01 AM

Where's all the plonked who said Danny would rule Stoner this weekend. Hard to do that when you are a second slower a lap
Danny is only in the hunt because Stoner got hurt and that's just bad luck. @Willie Coyote I had a dream last night that I was you You lucky Ba----d

True Fan - Unregistered

October 27, 2012 8:03 AM

@Boner
"Record crowds are there to see Rossi.." apparently to bear witness to his total humiliation.

But he might beat De Puniet. He's out qualified him by 6 thousandths of a second. The thing is, the Ducati has a massive speed advantage (about 15 kph down the straight) and a massive horsepower advantage (one third more bhp) so it's hard to explain. And as I'm sure you've pointed out, Rossi has 9 world championships. That's "Nine".

80% rider, 20% bike - in his own words.

Nice troll.

samas

October 27, 2012 8:07 AM

Someone said in a previous page that he'd put $200 on Danni and was abusing Casey you know (Stoner the moaner ) I sure hope he's not married cause if he is I know who the moaner will be.

Boner - Unregistered

October 27, 2012 8:23 AM

yeah right...they've come to watch Rossi battle with Randy, which is much more excitin, by the way...it might rain tomorrow. Ur man of steel might just become a pussy...:)

herewego - Unregistered

October 27, 2012 8:32 AM

I have to say I find all this adoration for Casey Stoner a bit too much to take!! Frankly, it's pathetic and seriously getting on my nerves!! He has won 2 world championships - 2!! You can say what you like about how he rides a bike, how he slides it round a corner, how he is the fastest on the track, etc., etc. but it is totally irrelevent when it comes down to what matters the most - world championship wins!! That is why they race, that is why they want to win otherwise don't bother! Casey has won 2 in the the 7 years he has been in MotoGP, so to be classed as the best is totally rubbish as he clearly isn't! He might be the best when it comes to lightening speed, but he obviously isn't the best at winning races!!!!

Boner - Unregistered

October 27, 2012 8:39 AM

It's hilarious...this dude comes out does a flying lap goes 1 sec faster than all the guys in Fp1, FP2 and qualifyin but doesnt have a clue what's gonna happen in the race, on top of that he's lazy, doesnt like testing, doesnt have a f!@#in clue what he's talkin abt...screwed up ducati and now riding the RCV developed by Dani...what a joke...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »