MotoGP » 'No regrets' for fallen contender Pedrosa

"It's a sad feeling more than disappointment; I pushed as hard as I could; I did what I had to do and I have no regrets for my riding, especially this season" - Dani Pedrosa.

GOAT-BOAT - Unregistered

October 28, 2012 6:19 PM

Meh. Everyone is getting too sentimental and losing objectivity.

Dani could only challenge for title this year because Stoner got injured. Otherwise Stoner would have won the title easily.

Next year Marquez will spank Dani, like Stoner used to.

yoshi - Unregistered

October 28, 2012 6:52 PM

Dani had no injuries this year he won many races, but I think he was just lacking aggression in the first half of the season, Next year will be a really important year for him.

yoshi - Unregistered

October 28, 2012 6:52 PM

daveyboy

October 28, 2012 7:59 PM

Why are so many people adamant that Marquez will be such a threat to Pedrosa next season? Rookie season in Moto2 was win or bin, hence why Bradl won the championship. Marquez will get there no doubt, and maybe beating Pedrosa by end of 2013, and into 2014. If he beats Bradl in 2013, I'll be impressed, but over a season, I think Pedrosa has had a far stronger team mate in Stoner for the last 2 seasons than he will get with Marquez initially, and certainly hasn't disgraced himself against him. Good luck for 2013 Dani, should be much better chance next year with a weaker team-mate and the probable in-fighting at Yamaha between JLo & Rossi.

RG500 - Unregistered

October 28, 2012 8:17 PM

Exactly,Marquez can expect to fall off a few times, maybe a podium or two and if he's really lucky, a win in his first year. Bradl has had a great season and he beat Marquez fair and square in Moto 2. Dani has an excellent chance of the championship if he carries over his current form.

Rick180268

October 28, 2012 8:23 PM

Have to agree with Davey boy. As for other comments about Danny not being aggressive enough at the start of the season, I don't agree I think he was riding it as hard as he could but the Honda wasn't as good at the start, and I think Danny needs every thing to be perfect . He's not like Stoner who can ride anything fast, but if he gets a good start next season and the bike is good I think he will win, I also think Lorenzo will be slightly worried at Danny's pace at the end. Lorenzo also needs everything to be perfect and so will Rossi. Can't really see Marques at the sharp end for a while just look how difficult Simmonchelli found it and he was pretty good but he will definitely get there

Saint - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 1:38 AM

All these negative comments about Pedrosas skills, speed & consistency... this guy along with Jlo is the fastest guy in MotoGP now and if anybody thinks that Rossi & Marquez will beat him next year - dream on folks, this is not 2008/9, this is now! Not to take anything away from Vale, but after watching him again this weekend, he looks pathetic!!!

JC Racing - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 2:33 AM

If Honda finally manage to work around those Bridgestone tires that were taylor made for Yamaha, 2013 will be Pedrosa's to lose. Lorenzo will have a lot more second places to collect.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »