MotoGP » Lorenzo: Stoner most talented I have seen

“Casey is probably the most talented rider I have ever seen on a racetrack” – Jorge Lorenzo.

Moe - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 12:26 PM

Back to bed little minions. Your hero proved he's a punk like the rest of you. He's getting out while he can because he's unable to get the rules of the Motogp changed to suit him. If he really cares about the sport why doesn't he fork over some of his millions to Suzuki etc to get them back in the competition? That's right, he'd rather go fishing. In the end no one will give a crap about moaner or his fishing expeditions.

Vilas

October 29, 2012 12:28 PM

I have to respect you guys!! Stoner is really a top gun and yes he can also win Valencia.. I think its just a matter of opinian and styles!! Stoner is more agressive more harder round the track.. Lorenzo i like more because is like flowing on the track is more smooth style and never loock like is fighting the bike thats way some riders also say that Lorenzo made thinghs look esayer.. I prefer Lorenzo him terms of the new young Machine i think he is the best, you guys enjoy more Stoner.. Also for me all riders whant to win races and they try but try at all cost win is not my view of how to make the job done that is Win the World Champion.. Its just my opinian and aim talcing about the new young talents because my rider is still Rossi and aim loocking foward to 2013=)

CRT - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 12:49 PM

Poor little Moe.

First you fail to grasp the simple concept of reading comprehension. Then when you realize you are in fact an idiot you try and turn the tough guy role on (which you are failing at).

If you somehow think that by calling Stoner or myself a "punk" huts my feelings or offends me you are delusional. You are doing nothing more than reaffirming my initial theory that you're an idiot. I also realize that by calling you an idiot I am doing a diservice to the idiot community (sorry LC).

Stavros - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 12:49 PM

Fair enough Vilas, we agree to disagree! I think at this level you have to take risks to win the title, only rarely will a conservative approach win if your competitors are as strong as they are now. Jorge's style works well on the Yamaha which allows him to use a lot of lean angle and electronics, I wonder how well it work on the Ducati or Honda. Stoner is the only guy out of a myriad of world champions that has shown he has the talent to win on the Ducati regularly, and then back it up with a title for Honda. I'd love to see him get one on a Yamaha or Suzuki as well but if he'd prefer to go fishing hes earned it.

EnRiCo47

October 29, 2012 1:26 PM

Whydid Stoner attach soo early,.. should not he have left the initiative to Pedrosa... by doing so he caused Pedrosa to try too hard fall and hand the title to Lorenzo ....no wonder JLO is so generous ,and starts to play head games for 2013 with V Rossi.

One very selfish, one Lorenzo very smart.

Did anybody see the face of Honda s Boss on TV after Stoner s win, ...he was not happy at all,.. but what coul he do , fire him?!@@ I feel very sorry for Danny.

Stavros - Unregistered

October 29, 2012 1:33 PM

Enrico, what would have had Stoner do? At the time he was between Lorenzo and Pedrosa, giving Dani the perfect opportunity to make a charge for the lead if he was able to. Dani tried and crashed, thats it! Stoner didn't force Dani into a mistake, he hadn't even passed him when he fell.

dacron

October 29, 2012 1:48 PM

@EnRiCo47.
honda won the constructors title.
i doubt he was unhappy that stoner somehow forced dan to crash , probly more sad stoner is leaving.
he tried the unthinkable to keep hold of stoner , 15 million for 1 year with no pr commitments is unthought of in these times of economic depression.

gusferlus

October 29, 2012 1:53 PM

Hmmm? Genuinely yes Casey is phenominally quick but for obvious reasons the term "your ambition outweighed your talent" springs to mind also with Casey. Talent alone is just not enough otherwise he would have definately won more than the 2 WC's over the 7 year stint for sure!
Anyway this will all be yesterdays chip shop paper soon and it's a shame really because of next years line up! Would have been more special with casey there to be in the mix of things.
However, life goes on and it is obvious anyway that MOTOGP has been going down the swanny for a few years now.
Good luck to Casey in whatever he does and his family and to all involved in the MOTOGP fiasco.......

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »