MotoGP » Casey Stoner: I’ll be at Valencia

“I can't ask for a better way to end my career in Australia, but at the same time I'm not finishing here” – Casey Stoner.

God - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 8:43 AM

@herewego
It appears that you are a very passionate Rossi fan which is good but do you always have to re-write history.

You are off on your facts.

Being passionate about your rider is great and I support that, I'm an Edwards fan but really, trying to change history to make your rider appear better... well thats just kids stuff and its like the .. my dad is bigger han your dad BS.

Surely you are better than that?
Keep the passion
Look forward to the future and accept the past for what it is... the past

Moe - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 10:00 AM

@God

"You are off on your facts.
Exampel LS08, where in the rule book does it say that a bike can leave the track? If that had been Stoner that left the track and won would you call that dirty riding or as the Stoner crew put it, cheating?"

There isn't, never was and never will be a rule saying a bike can leave the track, Rossi just -----d up. He even admitted he did on ATF when Gavin Emmett asked him about it. Look it up if you don't believe me. In fact his exact words were "Ey, I ****ed up!"

Also, a week ago on Australian TV there was a documentary on CS called the last lap. On there his crew chief (if I'm not mistaken) talked about the 08 Laguna Seca race and said CS said it was his mistake and to forget about it. Again, don't believe me, look it up.

GetUrFactsStraight! - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 10:15 AM

@ Theryago.....Sorry dude, don't know where you got your info from regarding the Stoner offer but i can tell you you're wrong! Casey has never been offered anything near to what a certain VR has, yet for the life of me i can't understand why because he is a clearly gifted rider.
Probably down to the PR sponsorships VR brings in.
Maybe this is ONE of the reasons he is so PI**ED?

Boner - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 10:25 AM

Dunno abt the big changes, but all the other riders will keep tryin hard to make this sport excitin, battle each other and mainly support Dorna's decisions. Sometimes riders wont like some of the decisions, like Vale who was against the 800s, but still u race and try to make it excitin for the fans. So after the entire Motogp paddock makes the changes Mr Stoner will come and race again...:)

God - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 10:52 AM

@Moe
I think you will find that Casey said the corner that he lost it was his fault and that is why he lost the race. Rossi move on the corkscrew was illegal if you ply the rule book.

Stoner was not happy that Rossi got away with the move with nothing from race direction. And yes you are correct that Rossi admitted his mistake but that was after he had already set the media on him, and let's face it, he is the best at playing the media and getting away with it. This is the reason I prefer Edwards as he is cool and not condescending to other riders.

Remember Rossi claiming that Dani, Lorenzo and Stoner hate me... Please , that's was moaning in a true art form

Cheers

749er - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 11:30 AM

@eyore

He won't miss racing Rossi as Rossi has not been near him for the past 2 years. Apart from when Rossis ambition outweighed his talent of course.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »