MotoGP » Casey Stoner: I’ll be at Valencia

“I can't ask for a better way to end my career in Australia, but at the same time I'm not finishing here” – Casey Stoner.

reality bites - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 9:19 AM

"the first thing i seen in his eyes was defeat and great sadness."

Was that not because the rider they really backed this year to deliver the goods (Pedrosa), tried to win the race on his @rse.

After Stoner announced his retirement they put all their eggs in the Pedrosa basket, and he failed.

................and he'll fail next year as well,

................and so will Marquez,

Honda should have kept Stoner at all costs, and I think that was probably the moment he fully realised it!

blah - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 9:30 AM

Bought tickets to valencia just to see Stoners last race. Bought them before he got injured so I got a bit worried since there are no refunds :D Glad to hear he is gonna take part.

Seagull - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 9:36 AM

jeeezz.. Reading some of the comments here makes me wish i didn't know any english language..but they made me learn it since junior high, senior high and college too! Thank God!! And btw they didn't teach me how to be verbally abusive 'cos back then i was one of the best when it came to a slanging match! :D :D

Toto - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 9:40 AM

@dave, you talk from my heart man, Stoner has never done any whinging or has never accused someone else for his own mistakes. He is a hopeless loser...

cbxer - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 10:16 AM

@ Dave and @ Toto-Read the comments,and I guess most people who appreciate the general tone of the article and the talent that is Casey Stoner-don't like them.So if you guys cant stay on topic and resort to school boy rants-piss off to Facebook with all the other teens.
PS All MotoGP fans will miss you Casey-good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Milic - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 10:24 AM

I don't get Stoner, How can he just retire like that??? and say he'll be happy to just go watch the the others racing?? how can you watch them and not die to be on your bike joining them??? I don't get him.

there there now - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 10:27 AM

@LanceTheHooliganAlbon:

Correct, this time no conserving engines and no tactical riding, it will be no holds barred, every rider will want to win this one knowing it is each riders full potential.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »