MotoGP » Casey Stoner: I’ll be at Valencia

“I can't ask for a better way to end my career in Australia, but at the same time I'm not finishing here” – Casey Stoner.

Eyore - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 3:01 PM

Comments like this only devalue Moaner and make him seem bitter and twisted.

The only rider to win a MotoGP title for Ducati also ruled out any change of heart regarding his decision to retire, but did admit he will miss the thrill of racing against the likes of Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa.

Come on ,no mention of the Doctor!!!

Makes you look like an idiot Moaner,the sheep are waiting for you back on the ranch.

CRT - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 3:05 PM

Awwwww, another Rossi fangirl upset his idol didn't get mentioned. LMAO

I was wondering how long it would take for a poster to get butthurt over that.

Boner - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 3:06 PM

It's obvious...Casey, Jorge and certain section of media, like Steve Parrish and Mat Oxley r just finding it nice to kick the man when he's down. Jorge finds Casey the most talented and Casey has the utmost respect for Jorge..:) thankfully Dani is real..

shaken - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 3:20 PM

It doesnt matter now as the championship is over and I wont be watching it.

Pity he and Honda had to spoil it for Dani as I cant help thinking Dani was under pressure, hence the fall.

Boner - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 3:26 PM

Ofcourse Dani was under pressure, The king of Island didnt have the brains to stay behind Jorge for even a lap to see if he would pass Dani or not...sorry i forgot..we r talkin abt Casey here...:)

Southerner

October 30, 2012 3:59 PM

Dacron makes the valid points on this thread. Tardozzi was the first to get jettisoned after he crapped in Rossi's hand by saying Stoner was the best rider out there. Suppo followed, Nakamoto laid foundations and then Stoner,Gabarini and crew followed and proved the point.
Its all history as of now.
I,like many enjoyed Stoner's 6th hit at the Island.
Personally,I reckon he will be on a MGP Honda next year at some stage or another. Unofficial tests when it suits him. Time trials and data collection. Semi-out of media spotlight. Very commited to HRC,like Doohan.

Codger

October 30, 2012 4:01 PM

I sincerely hope Stoner has a good race. He doesn't have to win, or even finish on the podium as long as he feels satisfied with his race. It would be a travesty if he had to go into retirement with a non finish for whatever reason.

@ Slide Rules...I enjoyed Puigs' time as a rider, he wasn't too shabby at it and he was hard bustard too.

goDani - Unregistered

October 30, 2012 4:51 PM

Both spanish riders will definetely want to win at their home country, and hopefully this time Lorenzo won't be settling for second now that he has nothing to lose, I really hope Stoner will also want to win on his last race so that we can have a good Stoner-Lorenzo-Pedrosa battle in Valencia!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »