MotoGP » Rossi: 'Emotional' Sunday, 'can’t wait' for Tuesday

"It will be very, very interesting on Tuesday to try to understand which level I can achieve with the M1 and what feeling after two difficult seasons... I can't wait" - Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

billace - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:14 PM

Its a mature attitude and good to see he's embracing the future.

His last race as a #1 rider will definitely be emotional and the fact that he can't wait to jump into his role as the top #2 rider is great.

gusferlus

November 08, 2012 10:17 PM

Well folks i set off for airport in an hour :) got a weekend pass and will be staying until Thursday :) I can't wait. You see it doesn't really matter to me whether Rossi is a second or 5 seconds (won't happen) off the front runners at next weeks testing, i am going for the sheer pleasure of seeing the phenomenon that Valentino Rossi # 46 is.
That will be me very happy and this will be my 28 motoGP visit in 10 years :)

shamarone

November 08, 2012 10:22 PM

re: "Ducati has brought Rossi a leaving card. On the front it says "Your ambition outweighed your talent".

no no no, you're thinking of suzuki and the CRT's budgetary contraints for grandprix. translated: "your ambition outweighs your finances".

Dave - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:22 PM

"I don't know but it's kind of sad to see i mean, Rossi by many considerd The Greatest Of All Time.
Next year he will be a payrider like paydrivers in F1.

So sad......"

...unless he starts winning of course?

billace - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:25 PM

ttn,

Jumping the gun?

Vale said "him or me and they chose him"
Jorge is the current champion
Jorge is paid more
Vale says himself he is not at Jorge's level

How can it be viewed any other way? Do championship trophies come with a reduction in a rider's QP and race times???

Dave - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:28 PM

"It is a pity the hunmble pie he ate did not rub off on his fans DJ.They are just as immature as ever.
As for the man himself,he will have no excuses after Tuesday."

...and he may not need any! What great conspiracies will the haters come up with then?

Dave - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:32 PM

One thingh is 4sure Slow or Fast, Rossi will be allways remember has the Greataste of the Century, no other rider come even close of the World titles he Conquer...

Has for me i go make some love with my boy

Dave - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:39 PM

3 agree.
Posted by CEO Stoner - Unregistered (29 minutes ago)

...and rossis farewell card to Ducati reads...

"Your ambition outweighed your bikes ability. Enjoy your success in 2013:)"

billace - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 10:46 PM

ttn,

I see the confusion. I wouldn't call Vale for #2 in next years title hunt next year. Though possible, I think he would need some help to accomplish that. maybe Jorge will give him some pointers...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »