MotoGP » Rossi: 'Emotional' Sunday, 'can’t wait' for Tuesday

"It will be very, very interesting on Tuesday to try to understand which level I can achieve with the M1 and what feeling after two difficult seasons... I can't wait" - Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Wsbk fan - Unregistered

November 08, 2012 11:35 PM

Rossi, you've got 7 premier class titles already. What are you trying to prove now? That you're only good on a best-handling bike? Wanna make up for the 0 win in two seasons? shame on you...really.

jasonlewis - Unregistered

November 09, 2012 12:12 AM

My guess is that Rossi will go right back to "alien" status on the yamaha. I doubt he's lost speed. The ducati can't do corners, but besides that it's fine! What a POS, glad Rossi is going back to the front where he belongs. Some one has to stand up to this new breed of tiny, ultrafast Spanish jockeys now that Casey is leaving and Spies fell waaaay short. 46 will WIN races next year, not just be competetive

FFISH - Unregistered

November 09, 2012 12:30 AM

Just my opinion.I will always remember Rossi as the Italian who took the highest ever paycheque,promised the world,complained alot,never delivered anything and then ran away as soon as he could without having to default on his Ducati contract.Just my opinion

mr.x - Unregistered

November 09, 2012 1:09 AM

Doesn't matter if you are 33 or 23 years old, it's all about skill and determination and rossi have them both, he will back on top with his new m1

DUCASTI27MONSTER - Unregistered

November 09, 2012 2:36 AM

If only the Ducati bike could,It would say "Hey,Rossi.your 9 WDC titles is not enough to scare me.I just have one lord.He is The King Casey.it is funny you didn't bring me sponsor named MONSTER as it would have fitted my nature to run with devilishly"

GMan - Unregistered

November 09, 2012 2:49 AM

I am no great Rossi fan, but I definately would like to see him show youngster Marques a thing or two next year. Marques to me, is a lucky talent, the kind that is in the right place and time, and with the right mindset. But he has an ego that is too big for his boots and it's precisely this that I would like to see get hammered into submission next year. If not by Rossi, then by Lorenzo. Pedrosa, to me, is finished.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »