MotoGP » Pits to victory for Pedrosa at Valencia

Dani Pedrosa wins the season-ending Valencia MotoGP after massive highside for race leader Jorge Lorenzo.

Kimi - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 2:44 PM

Although dani didnt win the title, he is still the champion for me.. won 7 races this season, his best season in motogp.. I feel proud with dani..

Well, BRING IT ON 2013.. Ciao stoner..

NVC - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 2:49 PM

@Dani-Boy
What if's,

If Dani hadn't been impatient, and tried to win in the first two laps at Phillip Island it may have been a dfferent story. AND

If Jorge hadn't been impatient, and tried to pass on the main strait today , it may have been a different story. AND

If Casey had been impatient and tried to pass Bautista in the corners where he was faster instead of waiting for the main strait for third today, it may have been a different story.

BUT it wasn't different. It's is history - It is what it is.

AG - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 2:54 PM

Katsuyuki Nakasuga : “I have been focusing in the practices to get used to the bike again, work on the set up and also to understand the track conditions. My aim tomorrow is to do my best to try and achieve my result of last year and if possible to improve on it.”

Well you did it boy... Hats off....!!

Pigbristle - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:01 PM

Those that say Lorenzo was should have waited behind Ellison, don't they realise he was racing Dani for the win at their home track.
Can anybody confirm if the Blue Flags were out as Lorenzo came up to Ellison to lap him?
If they were, Ellison has to take some of the blame, if not race direction are at fault.

Mark - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:05 PM

Tv commentary says there were no blue flags for the Ellison/ Lorenzo incident. Don't think Ellison even knew he was there. So Lorenzo has to take most of the blame for beig a bit impatient. I'm sure he would have been more cautious if the championship was still on the line.

Dani-Boy - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:05 PM

@ NVC

Thumbs up to your post. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...However, being on a winning streak and so dominant for the second halve of the season, I was not expecting to see Dani go down in PI. Totally unexpected of him when you know he could have finished 2nd that day...Anyway, it's history now. Roll on, 2013!!

46 rossi - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:18 PM

lorenzo was a big joke today,it happens tyre issues so no worries with rossi,this was definitely our aim, bt such a stupidity only jorge can do,
@fan 1 - u a rossi fan? never think also,
will show you why we admire...good to see podium with neat celebration ...lucky not see tat clown...

im sad coz 2013 wont hv much moans

NVC - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:20 PM

@ Dani-Boy

I reckon pressure was a factor in both, Just like Casey's two crashes and subsequent injury, they all changed or altered the championship, and at times all three of the top guns were dominant. It has been a pleasure to watch them ride, and I'm deliberately talking racing only.

On a slightly different note. Sad that Casey has retired, but respect it. Hope that Rossi will at least be competitive (Marquez as well), and looking forward to Lorenzo and Pedrosa going head to head again.

Unlike some, and it may come as a surprise to some of the "one eyed fan boys" you can support and even like and admire more than one of the contenders, I actually have been a fan of Rossi & Stoner, we wouldn't have the sport if there was only one rider out there. See you all next season.

teacherDave - Unregistered

November 11, 2012 3:36 PM

@NVC
I'm with you. I got back into m-c racing again after hearing about this phenom 'VR' rompin through the 125's and 250's. My good friend- an Aussie was a big VR fan too, but when CS came onto the scene ,she and I both enjoyed cheering both on and enjoying their battles. We had so much more pleasure than so many 'fans' as it didn't matter who won ! although I must admit to having a wee 'hate-on' or Sete ! But the point is , we need to enjoy what ALL these guys do ( I ride , but only dream of racing ) and respect EVERYONE o them. CS -you've been a blast to watch.!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »