MotoGP » Test debuts: Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Stoner...

Rookie performances after their first day at an official MotoGP test.

Jimmy - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 8:54 AM

@benito
You know Crash only post these facts to put salt on the Stoner haters wounds. You can try and white wash history but it won't cover it.

Face facts, you guys have been owned well and truly and not just by Stoner (or his fans) but by the best of the GP paddock for the last two seasons.

rogerio.alves@gmail.com - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 8:56 AM

@jack,

I know what Stoner said and can even understand that he rode bikes to win races (I guess most do) but as he considers WC as bonus he does not fully understand the sport.

It is like a soccer player that enjoys more dribbling other guys or scoring goals but doesn't care for the result of the match.

Hey, it's like me when I was a (very poor) local racer: I didn't care for the final placement (I knew I would be in the last places), I just raced to enjoy leaning further in the corners, overtaking other slow riders like me, this kind of stuff. In other words, I wasn't a real racer.

It is a legitimate feeling but it is not fulfilling the objectives of the sport.

bionika - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 9:04 AM

@Clackarelli,

I am not contesting what you wrote, but why addressing that post to me? Probably because you didn't read what I wrote. Or didn't understand. Or I wasn't clear enough in what I meant, I grant you that.

Jiri Simek

November 17, 2012 10:00 AM

Fame hurts, I know :) You cannot forgive him those 9 titles. Oh yea, of course....those 9 times is nothing in comparison with the 2 of Stona. The kindergarten likes Casey.
I wonder what song will you sing if Vale returns to winning track :)

benito - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 10:02 AM

@rossiput
why these guys compare in Motogp, because of title wins. Sow how can u compare a non win capirossi to a seven times premiere class wc Rossi, r u stupid? For me greatest is Ago, then Rossi and moaner is way above them, and there he'll be, because he is out of sports. And Jorge and Dany, have a long way to go.

Ich - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 10:21 AM

Note:

In such a comparison, it might be worth mentioning that modern machines are easier to use compared to the old two strokes with no (t much) electronics.

Daniella46forever

November 17, 2012 11:09 AM

There comes a rookie next year in Moto3 where I am really looking forward too: Livio Loi! Don't forget!!!
He's from Belgium, a place called Helchteren and that is not far from where I live, the town of Tongeren.
The lad is 15 and will make his debute race in Spain, Jerez because you have to be 16 to take part in the circus.
Livio is a natural born talent and will be under the wings of MarcVDS team with a Kalex KTM.
He's a BIG fan of Valentino Rossi! So, GO LIVIO!!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »