MotoGP » Test debuts: Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Stoner...

Rookie performances after their first day at an official MotoGP test.

daniel kuchnia

November 17, 2012 12:04 PM

@ Vilas

you still the same?
can you (you are the really expart here)
explein me, what a mistake in Indianapolis Casey did? I saw nothing from rider. I saw only a bad pepared truck.

I want here your smart comment one more time.

Come on Yellow. I'll wait.

daniel kuchnia

November 17, 2012 12:10 PM

@benito

you have no idea about GP and racing as well.
please, stop you useless comment.

You know. Im impressed, what Casey did. No matter only 2 WCH. He gave all and more what possibly on Duc was, thats was very entertaining, I was sad, as he crashed a few times as he was on front, but he wanted win, his bike no.
Othersides your driver 46 (not rider) prooved that he is only 20% of package bike/rider und thats hurts you and all Rossi fans. I can understand it.

I personally am proud on me, because I knew in 2005, thats Rossi is a PR rockets, but mid pack rider...

daniel kuchnia

November 17, 2012 12:52 PM

To explain few things
This comparson of Test in Valencia is no right. All of us know it.

To comparison Casay - Rossi, it diffcoult too.
How can you capare Rossi who had always factory machine, had always technic advantage to his teammate (till JLo in 2010, when he lost), tyres advantages to all other riders (Michelin and Bridgsteone (2008 and 2011, but even this was not enough for hsi ride on Duc)) to Casey, there showed race spirit ans pure talent, there make a joke from Rossi in Valencia test 2010. You cant.

daniel kuchnia

November 17, 2012 1:05 PM

I can understand Rossi fans (not always or less racing fans). As I was 7 as you, I liked a yellow Rossi colour too, but its not common with racing). Can you understand it?
I never bought a T-Shirt with Casey or Rossi. I bought ticket for a RACE.

Bike advantage for Rossi - all racing fans knows about it a thats the reason, why they dislike Rossi. Its simple.

Jiri, you semms be a Czech (maybe I'm wrong, than sorry for my mistake). Do you remember Tajiro, how long he needed to beat Rossi on equal machine, still satelite (chech grand prix, I dont know 2003?), how long needed Barros to beat Rossi o equal miachine (still satelite). Please, try to think, its doesnt hurt. Really.

UncleSam

November 17, 2012 2:16 PM

Spies was only .836 off of Stoner, the fastest rider of the Monday test day, during his first Valencia test for Tech 3 in 2009. It must have been an oversight by the author excluding him from those listed.

benito - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 2:49 PM

@daniel kucina
Oh poor Daniel, Rossi has always bike advantage? Did u know that Vale won Title on Nastro Azzuro team bike which was satellite bike in 2001. How stupid u r? Did Casey won title on satellite bike, who else has? And was 2007 duc worst bike on the grid? It was best bike on my oppinion in this year. Sow shut a f..k up about bike advantage, ur heroe cant win two in row, but Valentino has 5!!!!!!!!!!!! Sow who the f..k is Stoner, good, for sure, legend? No way! And before u guys put some idiotic comments and talk about some stupid test gap comprision, try to understand that test times has nothing incommon to title wins and learn some facts about other riders history!!!!!!!!!!!!

benito - Unregistered

November 17, 2012 3:03 PM

@daniel kucina
Oh and i forget, when rossi move to yamaha, he has a giant bike advantage over hondas. And u know what, to call a 9 times WC a midpack racer u must be really mad about that Moaner will never reach what Valentino have, and thats not limit. Im 100% sure he will be title contender next yaear, or u r just stupid. Really it makes me laugh when guys compare Dovi, Barros or other pilots who has won less races together than Rossi in one season.

daniel kuchnia

November 17, 2012 3:25 PM

@benito

As I wrote before
You have any idea what going on in MotoGP.

Yamaha before Rossi, you have here no idea too.

Im no poor. It the same what you "racing" gans named moaning. In Rossi mouth same things you name explaining and by Casey moaning. You just funny. If you have a bike, there is for shure yellow 46 on it.

Please, eat Vale words 80% rider, 20% bike - Duc showed all.
Nastro Azurro not a factory bike? Im sorry for you.
I know lot of such a people as you, but you know, all (really all) rode bike, but have no idea about riding.

All trully experts incl. top rider mentioned Casey the fastes on planet ever. That hurts you, I know. Rossi was and is good, but better PR as rider. And it works - you are example for this.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »